Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looking to do some Rp smuggling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I created a Junker char to have some RP fun with lawful player factions. I will be hauling legal and sometimes contraband loads. NL and NY seem to have most lawful players. Any suggestions on contraband items to haul?

My char will RP as an old hippy burnout Junker. Who is also an anti-government sovereign citizen. Enjoy chasing me Copers!
Ahoy mate

You can haul Premium Scrap from Texas, to either Crete (Corsairs) or Malta (Outcasts). If you sell to the Outcasts, Languedoc is not far away, and you can mine Military Salvage from there to haul back to New Berlin. It's not totally contraband, but it is illegal without license in Gallia, Kusari, Liberty and Rheinland space. I travel through Bretonia with it since it's legal there, so I'm good for part of the trip. So if you're not legal, it is like hauling contraband back through the colonies. You can always do the traditional Cardimine from Malta as well, or Artifacts/Xenoartifacts from Crete back to a capital world like New Berlin or Manhattan.

I avoid the Cardimine trade in recent years so I haul Military Salvage (smuggle) back in to New Berlin, and can either go back up to Texas to get more Premo scrap, or haul Side Arms from The Ring (at NB) or Kreuzberg Depot, back over to Planet Harris in Tau-31 for a good price. If I haul the Side Arms, I'll just go from Planet Harris back up to Languedoc for another cycle. Side Arms and Light Arms are also legal in Bretonia but illegal just about everywhere else without a license. There are a few other little things you can find to ship between points, like Rheinbeer from NB up to Texas or New York. The rest is up to you!
Hey, if you want to do forum or discord rp with your char, give me a holler and we can set up something
(04-14-2022, 10:49 AM)Y'berg Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, if you want to do forum or discord rp with your char, give me a holler and we can set up something

Sounds fun! Add me to your discord. DAVXXX#9562
Best thing to do is greet anybody you run across. Most people are just scurrying about their business and don't want to be bothered, but sometimes you'll run across somebody that wants a playmate too.

I do Junker things too. We'll be in touch!
Search for the Junkers Congress with the prefix .:j:. shown before their nicknames
They are amazing official smugglers and you will enjoy your time with them Smile