Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [IND] to [L`Dubois]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Secure link established
Comm ID: James Watson
To: L`Dubois of the Union Corse
CC: Interspace Neuralnet Division VP's

Well, how do I begin?

After the... little altercation today between you and us, we're formally makin' first contact with you lot. To start off, we were simply passin' through haulin' a load of Luxury Foods to your bases. Now, we was intendin' that to be a gesture of good will, so you lot could dine like kings. Obviously that fell through, and you felt the need to stop us and attempt ta' extrapolate our cargo from our vessels usin' force. I can't say that ye' failed in doin' that, but we ain't best pleased.

Now, since our intentions were purely to make first contact by means of shippin' tons and tons of luxury foods to your bases, we do not really see why you wanted to attack us. Maybe it was because you lot wanted the rare guns in my hold, which by the way were lost in the attack. My ship and one other were also disabled, and we'll be settin' down our term, note the singular, shortly for the continued good will of the L`Dubois. By no means will this be a one way street, both of us have a lot to gain in terms of economic benefit.

See here, we fellows at the Interspace's Neuralnet Department just take goods to where they need to go. If you need it, we ship it. Everybody wins, right? Without further adoo, here's what we require for amends to be made for both sides. This should not be too hard for a group of your stature and understanding to fulfill. It's only one condition, after all.

L`Dubois are to show indifference to IND ships in the future, unless they are carryin' contraband. We never do this, but I thought it best to include that clause anyway. This can be expanded on in the future, as I am sure that the IND would be willing to contribute funds and other amenities in exchange for interference... if you get my meaning.

In the interest of restarting our relations, we are willing to waive the weapons lost by the rupturing of the Break Even's cargo hold, that being a BLUE BLAZE, DARK BLOSSOM, IRON HAMMER and EXCALIBUR. I hope you take this as the gesture of good will that it really is, and that we can build upon a relationship in the future. We can also ignore the repair costs of the Grey Fox and the Break Even, which'll come out of my own pocket.

These are only the starting terms after all, amiright? No need to push the boundaries here, especially with you new folk. This agreement and future nods of the head could leave your organisation profiting out of what seemed to be a fairly bad encounter.

In exchange for this single term being met, the IND are willing to, in the future, support the movement of the Union Corse by mutually beneficial agreements, which have not been discussed yet.

I hope you get back to us soon. Please leave a message on this channel, and we will pick it up at a later date.

There's no need to contact us on this secure link if you prefer even more secure methods. Methods such as privately messaging a VP of the Interspace Neuralnet Department.

End transmission
Secure link terminated