Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Rogues, Outcasts, Lane Hackers | From: Connon Hill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: KlVmsIK.png]

ID: Connon Hill
Recipient: Liberty Rogues, Outcasts, Lane Hackers
Subject: Long Island siege

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Greetings,

My name is Connon Hill and I am the commander of a siege team tasked with conducting a series of sabotage operations deep inside the Liberty Republic. Our forces have been stationed in the California system to begin a siege operation against Long Island Station, located in orbit around the planet Manhattan.

The Liberty fleet seems intent on destroying us. Well. That destruction will give them a huge hole in their defenses that you can get through. But for that hole to be created, I need your help. I'll be more specific:

• Liberty Rogues: bombers wings & gunboats assistance required.
  • Lane Hackers: fighters wings assistance required.
  • Outcasts: bomber wings & fighter wings & capital squadrons required.

Your main payment for destroying this station will be the opportunity to wreak havoc and destruction on the territory of the Republic. In fact, your efforts will not be in vain and will almost immediately pay for themselves. I am counting on your support.

Sincerely,

Connon Hill

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends

[Image: 1L0w5KR.png]

Transmission received

Recipient(s): -Connon Hill-
Sender: <|> Josie "Rose" Hemlocke <|>
Subject: <|> Insurgent Scum <|>

[Image: Hemlockes_Eye.png]

"A frail old man begs for aid."

"You and your kind make the greed of us rogues look like child's play, I won't be committing my people to your cause so that we can be taken advantage of again."

"The payment you offer is what we take for ourselves in the first place, didn't think this through very well, did you? In fact, since you were so kind in letting us know of your next point of operation, I'll send some people your way to kick your teeth in while you're playing your little game. And we'll kill anyone found aiding you as well."

"You people just don't take a hint, do you."

~ Hemlocke ~

Attachment(s):

N/A

Transmission terminated
[Image: img]
Malta Hyperspace Starfleet
Incoming Transmission
To: Connon Hill
Classification: Confidential

Hola,

This is a most curious message. To my recollection you have not reached out to the Maltese before. You have offered no assistance in spreading the Orange Dream, and some of your ilk have even acted with hostility towards the Maltese and their allies. Yet you have the gall to ask us for help. With the promised payment of "the opportunity to wreak havoc and destruction on the territory of the Republic".

To put that in more strategic terms: you ask us to deploy our limited capital ship assets halfway across the sector and commit them to a prolonged siege of an established station in the heart of Libertonian space, surrounded by the entire Libertonian logistical and defense network. All for the prize of "wreaking havoc".

We decline your appeal.

Eduardo Montalban - Alpha Conqueror

[Image: transmission_end.png]

[Image: AETeKqU.png?2]
Incoming Message
To: Insurgency
Subject:An impossible offer

This is The Pierce.

Ya think that Ya can make this impossible ***** if only you ask us to help? Listen 'ere pal, this is a freaking Hatten grid with a freaking fleet. I wasn' in touch of Liberty ***** 'n drama for 9 months and Ya know I' d rather kill some navy Boys in the outskirts of Liberty. I wont take part in this madness.

Perhaps if you'll pay me 15 million per each fighters and 25 per each Capital ship I would try to attend. The ship itself not cheap to repair after a Malta trip.

End of Message
[Image: 7d13dd854efcd8762b67209d7ef11d6e.png]
NAME: Zane Kato
Recipient:Insurgent

The refined gentleman here has the right idea!

Risk, big risk! Trouble we can cause every day

I think you want to pay us 20 million for small targets and 40 for big ones you said? Underhand in hidden untraceable channels? That Xeno slave Hemlocke might be scared to take your money, but we aren't.

Shove your objectives up your ass and pay us if you want help chief!

We will also take a 200 Million payment upfront if you prefer instead! Send the cash to LR|CV-Whydah

Have a good day.

Zane Signing off.
Incoming Transmission
[Image: jSsxCam.png]
[Image: KlVmsIK.png]

ID: Connon Hill
Recipient: Liberty Rogues, Outcasts, Lane Hackers

Loading Message
[Image: 8dsD8NP.png]

Greetings,

All parties seem to be interested in the financial issue or a certain benefit, and I can satisfy that. So, what I'm suggesting is:

• 15 million SC per destruction: Snubcraft vessels, bombers, freighters.
  • 25 million SC per destruction: Gunboats and higher.
  • Targets: Bounty Hunters, Liberty Navy, Liberty Police, Liberty Security Forces, Xeno Alliance, agressive Freelancers.

I hope these conditions motivate each side to help our forces in the siege.

Sincerely,

Connon Hill

[Image: so2aLXO.png]
Transmission Ends
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Mr.Ling.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 138b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10i.png][Image: 20i.png][Image: 30i.png][Image: 43i.png]

Greetings,

Long Island is a hell of a target. The Lane Hackers don't have fleet powers to throw at the Manhattan Defense Grid. Running interference elsewhere to keep them occupied while you do your thing is fine, but no matter how elite our fighter pilots are, fighting the full force of Liberty in Manhattan orbit is suicide at best. They're aces, not divinity.

If you'd like to set up an official bounty board so as to meet our documentation criteria, we'd be happy to act on that. And if you somehow establish a defensible foothold with your fleet, we can provide support as best we can sustain. However, Lane Hackers are not a military.

Best regards.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...