Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Stuck in Loading screen. Please HALP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I open Freelancer.Exe, I click Multiplayer, I join Server, I select my character,---> Then I get stuck.... On the "Loading" screen.. It freezes and after about a minute, I get kicked out of the server.

Same thing happens, even if i change character, Or if i change account. Same thing is happening even if i run the game from another device. Even tried using different internet connection and still the exact same thing is happening.

I played the game literally 12 hours ago and it was fine.... What went wrong?
I have also been informed that my ships are getting the "Possible Cheating Detected - My character name" thing...

Believe me,..... I am not cheating... I have not modified any files... I don't even have sound pack or graphics pack at the moment
Its really laggy today, some other people are having connection issues from asia - eastern region too and can't even join.
My real life friend literally from the same region as I am is able to join with zero problems O.o
he's one of the lucky few

I'm getting issues from the UK too since 3am. Heard some others from Ireland and mid europe getting the problems too.
I can confirm similar issues from western Europe. Long ping times.
*confirmation indeed noises*
Eastern US, not able to log in. But hey, will spend more time with friends and loved ones. Happy Easter everyone!
Thankfully problem solved Smile..