Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Official Event] Price of Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Price of Liberty
Pennsylvania
System/Story Event

[Image: qMPCQL8.png]

OVERVIEW

Dissatisfaction with Liberty's stringent and bureaucratic laws is at an all time high in the protectorate of Pennsylvania. The population of Erie feel neither protected nor served by the Liberty Police, and the departure of the Navy on a bloody crusade has only further worsened the situation on a system-wide scale.

A rebellion is brewing, one that threatens to go back on the treaty of Bethlehem and see the system returned to its former fully independent status. Liberty itself feels self assured that the locals do not have anywhere near the means to oppose them militarily. The sudden influx of fuel into the system as if to supply a campaign or support armed resistance has instead led Liberty to believe that the fuel is intended for the Insurgency. This provokes a heavy handed reaction, something that is likely to only fuel further dissidence.

Event Duration:

April 23rd(after scheduled restart) to April 27th

Rule Changes:

Law enforcement:

• Can demand Pennsylvania H-Fuel from any ship.
  • 10,000,000cr bounties for LPI, LSF and Liberty Navy against ships participating in the smuggling in Liberty(New York, Texas, California, Colorado, Pennsylvania).
  • Sell interdicted Pennsylvania H-Fuel on Planet Los Angeles for 6,500cr.
  • House Military, Police, and Intelligence factions may NOT enforce roleplay consequences, beyond the encounter, upon any players and factions found smuggling Pennsylvania H-Fuel within House Space. The same goes for Zoners interdicting the cargo or defending the traders.

Zoners:

• Can demand Pennsylvania H-Fuel from LPI, LSF or Liberty Navy.
  • 10,000,000cr bounties against LPI, LSF and Liberty Navy ships in Pennsylvania.
  • All ships except LPI, LSF and Liberty Navy may be treated as allies when carrying Pennsylvania H-Fuel. So you can defend them.
  • Zoner Militant ID has ZoI within Pennsylvania for the duration of the event.
  • Sell interdicted Pennsylvania H-Fuel on Bethlehem for 5,500cr.

Traders and Pirates:

• Intended trade run is from Gas Miner Ogashawa, Sigma-19 to Bethlehem Station, Pennsylvania. The sell price is 5,500cr but a bonus of 5,500cr will net 11,000cr making you 9,000cr profit.
  • 5,000cr per unit at Ames Research Station, Kepler.
  • 4,500cr per unit at Kreuzberg Depot.
  • Sell interdicted Pennsylvania H-Fuel on Bethlehem for 5,500cr.

NOTES

This event is intended to spur activity in the region and for the associated factions. Your actions will have consequences.

Write-Up by .
so youre saying i get to kill zoners again?
now you actually bother to set up an event for an upcoming substantial change? or is it more convenient now?
(04-22-2022, 11:36 PM)Chronicron Wrote: [ -> ]now you actually bother to set up an event for an upcoming substantial change? or is it more convenient now?

damn you really can't win with some of you stupid ass mf's
neat
Now that's what I'm talking about, Skorak. Sadly, I'm gone this week, but keep these up. I'd like to participate in future events like this.
(04-22-2022, 11:17 PM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]so youre saying i get to kill zoners again?

AMEN AND ATTACK
this is awesome

you know what would be cool? if there were a few corrupt cops too :^)
(04-22-2022, 11:36 PM)Chronicron Wrote: [ -> ]now you actually bother to set up an event for an upcoming substantial change? or is it more convenient now?

shut up, retard

perhaps you havent been paying attention but it seems like they listened to some criticism and are making events after being yelled at by idiots (me)
Fittingly after Y for Yeet comes Z for Zoners.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7