Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greets from the UK (and freeworlds mod)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yo ppls, as you can see i am white knight, a long time FL player and i primarily play on the Freeworlds Server:D

Once i am back on my own PC (Re-formatting issues) i'll see about D/Ling the mod and u might see me in space:)

During my time on FW's i was up until recently part of the Empire, leading the primary starter squadron for our pilots, as well as a cap ship pilot

recently i changed to the Corellian Faction and awaiting some faction changes (the reason i joined)

i have also been with the Mandalorians as the CEO of their trading characters and a member of the WarCouncil

Feel free to PM me anytime if u wanna chat:)

also i was wondering if there is any special rules regarding tags, names etc. and links will be appreciated

==Good flying==
well, welcome to Discovery. We do things slightly differently here. Trading is by far the best way of making money, but we do also have pirate factions who will try to rob you, and often succeed. I'm not sure what it was like on Freeworlds, but here 3-4 well piloted bombers can take down any capital ship you'd care to mention. We also have mandalorians here, one of the few imports which has survived this long. They're basically a group of elite mercenaries, rather than their own empire though.

Tags are allowed, I think, as long as they aren't too difficult to type and reflect your RP role, e.g. the Bretonian Armed Forces player faction uses the tag BAF| in front of all of its ships. Names aren't moderated much, but there are a few ground rules, like not using swear words in your name, making it sound vaguely like a human or ship name and, if you're a pirate, you really should use an easy to type name, since it helps traders using the /givecash command (it's a lot easier to type /givecash Nasty.Pirate 1000000 than it is to type /givecash Omg[Ipnzorzu.nublol1337 1000000. Also, beware of Mon'star, the nomads, the Keepers, das Wilde, the phantoms, and the cabbage hunter.
welcome - and yes, disco is a lot more casual RP / pvp. not focussed much on hardcoded factions and more focussed on the enjoyment of a single player. - other than that - its mostly freelancer. it doesn t stride far from the original idea.

freeworlds ( at least one of the earlier versions i played ) has/had a much more daring attitude to balance things. - disco is more conservative.
thx for ur replies:Dwhat is the I.P for the server? and hope to fly with you all soon:D
the exe will autoconnect to the server - you won t need to manually edit your connection link.
hallo there. I'm an ex freeworld pilot too ^^
welcome around and have fun ~
' Wrote:Yo ppls, as you can see i am white knight, a long time FL player and i primarily play on the Freeworlds Server:D

Once i am back on my own PC (Re-formatting issues) i'll see about D/Ling the mod and u might see me in space:)
During my time on FW's i was up until recently part of the Empire, leading the primary starter squadron for our pilots, as well as a cap ship pilot

recently i changed to the Corellian Faction and awaiting some faction changes (the reason i joined)

i have also been with the Mandalorians as the CEO of their trading characters and a member of the WarCouncil

Feel free to PM me anytime if u wanna chat:)

also i was wondering if there is any special rules regarding tags, names etc. and links will be appreciated
==Good flying==

You son of a gun

IMA KEEL YOU FOR LEAVING THE IMPERIAL NAVY

-Your old friend,

Spar, aka. Warmaster Venku Ordo aka. Commander Jagged Fel
As have been stated, there's no [CIV] thing. (Honestly, I thought it was really ridiculous)

Just be...Normal, I guess. Oh, and do try to not irritate the Harvesters. People-munching evil robots can be a tad touchy.
Hai.

Watch out for communist penguins...
Wilkommen.
Pages: 1 2