Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IMG Guard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Goodday community...

I got there a weird issue with obtaining Guard reputation for the IMG.

Iam trying to get an IMG Guard IFF; when i got Guard full, and dropped the other reps to get it flashing, all is fine.
But when my normal IMG reputation is then full again (by missions or just shooting oc npcs), it switches everytime back from IMG Guard to normal IMG.

Its rather annoying.
Ideas to solve that?

Thanks.
Try just keeping the regular IMG rep a bit lower than full, so you can't get that tag.

And there's always /droprep.

Be careful with that command though, don't use it while having your IMG Guard tag, cause it decreases reputation to maximum reputation without being green.

So when you have the IMG normal tag, use /droprep, and do another IMG mission just to get regular IMG back to friendly.

Oh and lemme guess, you were in Tau 37 and I saw you with my =CR=Atlantia char?
' Wrote:...

'Just keep is a bit lower than full' mean I would have to use the /droprep command like twice a day, because there are many OC to be shot in the Taus...
Not to forget all the other factions sneaking down my replist while I kill OC's.

That is surely a way to get it working, but cant be the right one...
It must somehow be possible to get a flashing Guard IFF and normal IMG still on full reputation...
So either its a glitch or Iam just not able to do it right...

And yes, I was the Bomber in Tau 37.
And what is the difference between IMG IFF and IMG Gurad IFF?

They both flash IMG.
just the guard shows as red to thosw eho didn't bribe thems miners:P

Anyway, I got no stability problems with the tag. Old but relatively quick way of getting it was maxin the guards out, fetching an Outcast bribe on FP10 andshould the Zoners jump in - "manually" make them dislike ya.
' Wrote:And what is the difference between IMG IFF and IMG Gurad IFF?

They both flash IMG.

Difference is written down in the ID; I personally need the Guard IFF for roleplay-purposes; normally you need it to fly a Capship...

' Wrote:just the guard shows as red to thosw eho didn't bribe thems miners :P

Anyway, I got no stability problems with the tag. Old but relatively quick way of getting it was maxin the guards out, fetching an Outcast bribe on FP10 andshould the Zoners jump in - "manually" make them dislike ya.

I did it first the same way... Double IMG bribe to get the IFF and the ID, then missions untill IMG Guard was full green; got me an OC bribe from the Port in Tau 37, dropped some more missions and ...viola, have been IMG Guard.
But as said, in the moment when normal IMG is again full green, it switches me back from IMG Guard to IMG.

//btw. that is the way I obtained all of my Guard IFF's, but just with the IMG it wont work...

? I dont know what to do...
Without the Guard IFF I can go and delete that character... but that isnt really something I want.