Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Omega 48 H-fuell prize up I think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I think that it would be nice if prizes for H-fuell selling in O48 should go up from 100 per unit to some reasonable prize.
Why?
To balance BZ income. There are battlezones like Munich or Coronado that spawns battleships what makes income far better but also bases right next to BZ buy fuell for almost 3k per unit.
In longer grind it makes a diffrence.
So maybe planets Tangier, Gran Canaria etc could get some prize on H fuell so that income from BZ will be just a bit closer to bigger battlezones.
Same goes for all other systems containing BZ. Would be fair I think.
Prices on H-Fuel haven't really been worked on in a long time, though it is on my list to try and make sense of. But I'm not sure if I follow what you're getting at of battlezones being related to the cost of H-Fuel?
When we grind battlezones alot of H-fuell drops from NPC. As we harvest all that drops around us: sci data, pilots, cruiser codies there is alot of H fuell as well. When battleships and smaller caps gets back to repair and sell equipment and commodities from the BZ, prize of H fuell in sellpoints make diffrence for overall income. That is a little detail that is easy to change and would make smal O48 battlezone just a bit closer to best BZ in terms of income. Without BS n dreds spawning there it will still be far away from Munich or Coronado.
I see. Generally H-Fuel prices are theoretically relative to the access to the Sigma's, where the raw Helium 3 is harvested and refined into the commodity and not linked to whether theres a battle zone in that system.
Are the BZ NPC loadouts global or local? Maybe it would be possible to make them more regional?

Also, maybe some BZs could drop stuff like Military Salvage, that could make them more attractive, and possibly also act as an incentive for the Junkers to try an pick on the weakened ships leaving the BZ ?
Its not that important I think and for sure there are things that are more urgent for devs to do.
All I am talking about is to change prizes for H-fuell from 100 to some resonable vallue in O48 bases. Like 2k +
Not that much of work to do I suppose and whole SCRA and others that uses O48 BZ will drink a bottle vodka for it.
Cheers!
That will sadly affect H Fuel anywhere else. I think I'll have to make loot templates of some sort with less h fuel
I beging You dont do that Confused

In systems next to O48 prizes of fuell to sell are around 2,5k to 2,8k per unit. But for some reason folks in O48 just dont need Hfuell and gives just 100 credits per unit.
So in such a distant part of Sirius fuell is useless? I wander why even for the RP reason.
It was just my thaughts.

Plz dont lower fuell drop ratio/amount.
Everything is just perfect.
This convesation never took place. Angel
I consider this thred pointless and speak no more.
If you are worried about losing money I'd much rather give it a few more pilots or hell even credit cards rather than location based commodities like fuel.
No I was just worried that others will blame me Smile
Credit card concept is cool especialy for smaler classes grinders like bombers or GB Wink