Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Honest base builder require god abiding dudes to offer base location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming repeated signal--->

Dude is tired of seeing his bases destroyed by xenos bastards.

Dude is stubborn.

Dude will rebuild.

Better if a god abiding and mightyful sirius resident offer a place of Heaven.

If you are my man (or woman, iam feeling lucky today) please send desired base coordinates and IFF.

End of rpeated signal<----
Hello. If you are looking for a safe heaven and a place where you can get chill and calm RP - I recommend you to try building in Gallia, but before you do this - get familiar with House Laws, POB Licensing in Gallia and Gallic Lore (incomplete, had no time to finish story). If you have any question or would like to communicate with Gallic playerbase - feel free to join the [GN] Discord . If you have any questions - PM me in Discord: Groshyr#7934
I tried to help you twice
today again - there is nothing I can do for you in Bering - Xenos now have a damn battleship.

Gallia will be in the long run the safest house in the game for PoBs- either contact Gallic Government for Picardy, Champagne, Orlenais, Ille de France or Burgundy where no unlawful faction has battleship access.

Or Unione Corse for Provence (also in [GN] Discord) if you like that system.

I think Champagne has plenty of space for bases if I am not mistaken, Provence also has only one and a lot of free real estate, the local criminals/bad guys tend to prefer to ask your ships for cargo, donations and RP rather than targeting your bases. Because if your base is dead, you are not there to have that cargo taken from you Big Grin
maybe just refrain from building a PoB first and learn about the game, take it step by step

you clearly know little to nothing about discovery or the aspect of rp in the first place - stop pming navy guys ingame and harassing them about not defending your base

once you actually get past the newbie phase, then build a PoB
(05-02-2022, 05:42 PM)sharkboy Wrote: [ -> ]maybe just refrain from building a PoB first and learn about the game, take it step by step

you clearly know little to nothing about discovery or the aspect of rp in the first place - stop pming navy guys ingame and harassing them about not defending your base

once you actually get past the newbie phase, then build a PoB

Kinder words could have been used but yes essentially this.
i believe i was not rude in the post above, rather as transparent as i could be

are you implying that i should talk to him like hes 5?
Incoming transmission ---->

These kind of speech is why i chose freelance rather than liberty.

End of transmission <-----
(05-02-2022, 05:10 PM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. If you are looking for a safe heaven and a place where you can get chill and calm RP - I recommend you to try building in Gallia, but before you do this - get familiar with House Laws, POB Licensing in Gallia and Gallic Lore (incomplete, had no time to finish story). If you have any question or would like to communicate with Gallic playerbase - feel free to join the [GN] Discord . If you have any questions - PM me in Discord: Groshyr#7934

Incoming transmission --->

I am interested but feel very uncomfartable with paperwork.

End of transmission<----
(05-02-2022, 07:06 PM)Thisisafilm Wrote: [ -> ]Incoming transmission ---->

These kind of speech is why i chose freelance rather than liberty.

End of transmission <-----

im not an advocator for liberty so i really couldnt care less, you being ignorant is an issue though

(05-02-2022, 07:09 PM)Thisisafilm Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2022, 05:10 PM)Groshyr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. If you are looking for a safe heaven and a place where you can get chill and calm RP - I recommend you to try building in Gallia, but before you do this - get familiar with House Laws, POB Licensing in Gallia and Gallic Lore (incomplete, had no time to finish story). If you have any question or would like to communicate with Gallic playerbase - feel free to join the [GN] Discord . If you have any questions - PM me in Discord: Groshyr#7934

Incoming transmission --->

I am interested but feel very uncomfartable with paperwork.

End of transmission<----

that's the requirement for building a PoB in house space, either you do it or don't build a base - simple as that
Will move this to general discussions in a moment or a mod may help out.

This game requires communication. Putting a permanent installation in any system will thus require communication with the people in the area. Be that other neutral groups, criminals or the law.
That can happen ingame or on the forums. So eventually you will have to communicate with people, preferably you do that before putting the pob down to avoid nasty surprises.