Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Day Comes | Saturday, May the 14th, 18:00 UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Orkney
Combat Event
"THE DAY COMES"

Overview

The North Carolina made it - reached the Orkney system safe and relatively sound, although the cost of it was high enough - some of the Gallia's finest pilots are wounded, a few dead. The ship's cruiser engine remain silent until repairs and so it slowly floating through the endless space forward the jump gate to Languedoc, where their journey will reach an end.

Orkney, safe in the past, nowadays is a dangerous grounds: unlawfuls trying to seize their piece of a cake, although this pathway is no longer as active as used to be - its just an echo of former glory. Gallia eventually will withdraw from here but until then, the threeways conflict keep raging between humans, serving and opposing the law, and an alien race barely known to a Gaul.

The North Carolina has to face the last challenge - the Vagrants, who trying to secure this corner of space to become their... home?

Event Date:

Saturday, May the 14th, 18:00 UTC

Allowed IDs:
  • Gallic Navy, Gallic National Intelligence
  • Maquis, Gallic Brigands and Gaians
  • Nomad Vagrants

Event Rules:
  • Only Heavy and Very Heavy Fighters can participate in this event.
  • No restock, cruising, cloaking or jumping away - any of this will count as death.

Registration

Lawful Forces
Unlawful Forces
Vagrant Forces
[GN]Gabriel.Cadieux Gaian Person Vagrant.Peleus
Incarnat-01 Gaian Person Unknown Vagrant
[GN]Paul.Tron text Unknown Vagrant
text text text
text text text
- - -
Will join on [GN]Gabriel.Cadieux
Unioner-1 - HF

Waiting for others, tell about them later
I signed up with the wrong ship class lmao
I'll be in as a Vagrant Snub then.

~Hunter
(05-08-2022, 05:58 PM)Hunter_Steel Wrote: [ -> ]I will join as [FLG]VG-Hyperion

~Hunter

Nice fighter.
Vagrant.Peleus - nomad VHF
Vagrant VHF.
Vagrant VHF here, too.
Due to reasons stated in their signature, Unioner-1 has been removed from this event. If no more people sign to event I will consider it as complete with Vagrant victory (as the most numerous side at the moment)
Incarnat-01 for GN side
Pages: 1 2