Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hacker Inner Circle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: wn3Qj0P.gif]

COMM-ID: Ezio Aquila
Subject: Liberty misbehavior
Priority: High

Singores,

One of your units ran into the little piece of personal business we had going on today. It's not often I and the Legion visit Liberty, we prefer to let its residents guide the flow of Cardamine and go about their business. This Rogue though, "Hemlocke" decided a nuisance was worth putting our alliance at risk. Maybe it's in his character to do something like this, maybe not. Either way, I conveyed that to him in person. One of our units was attacked and destroyed, the captain was nearly killed in the process. The Legion has a very "old-fashioned" sense of justice, one we decided to enact.

Black box 1, Black box 2 This is what illicited our response.

This was the result:

It's done now, I have every intention of leaving it at this unless the Rogues take this any further. You'll notice in the recording I was forced to defend myself against that Lane Hacker "Hoarfrost". He went from a random bystander to a part of the problem when my wingman and I decided to assist 'Vento'. Here are the logs of the encounter in case you do not believe me.

En servicio de Malta,
Legionario Ezio Aquila

Attachments: [X]
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Emissary.Glass.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 143c.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 14d.png][Image: 20d.png][Image: 30d.png][Image: 40d.png]

Legionario Aquila.

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and the offence. I hope that the travel was not too burdensome or without relief. Unfortunately persistently abrasive personalities and other elements within the Rogues continue to make for difficult diplomatic situations. We appreciate greatly your contacting us about this matter and keeping us informed. Indeed with any luck, this will be where the matter ends. If it were to escalate into a greater conflict, I hope that the Legion would understand if we were to recuse ourselves from involvement.

As to the matter of Hoarfrost, it seems the extent of distaste for the Outcasts at large held by that independent affiliate had escaped our notice. Should they re-emerge, they will be intercepted and interviewed to establish to whomst their loyalties lie. Should they be found non-compliant, then that growth will be cut out. We will tolerate much, but undermining relationships as important as ours cannot be accepted.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...