Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kage Tenshi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: lvpvzS8.png]

SOURCE - A Smooth Criminal

LOCATION - Transport "Fat Clydesdale", Pennsylvania Sy..... ...... .. HASH CORRUPTED

TARGET - You

SUBJ - Still Kickin'?

Well, this is awkward. Sorry I disappeared on you like that. Something, something, ex-girlfriend, Bounty Hunters Guild, something something.

Not even sure if you're alive, at this point.

Kinda' hopeful you are.

Drop me a line, maybe?

-Jerry

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Subverter.Kage.Tenshi.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 147a.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10s.png][Image: 23s.png][Image: 30s.png][Image: 40s.png]

If you're not sure about me being alive then imagine what my say on this is. Been a while, hasn't it?

Of course I am alive, it's not that easy to get rid of me. What, did you think that you'd disappear for a few weeks, maybe a month, maybe a year even and then return to me having killed myself or gotten captured by the police?

I'm still kickin'. Still taking the occasional break from the moodiness of Buffalo to come sit outside Manhattan to admire the view.

And you? Are you still kickin'?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

LOCATION - Transport "Fat Clydesdale", Pennsylvania Sy..... ...... .. HASH CORRUPTED

TARGET - You

SUBJ - Still Kickin'?

Man, now that face is a sight for sore eyes. Nothin' else like it.

Hey, who knows? Sirius is a spooky place, now and then. Figured you could've gotten zapped by the Security Force or something.

As for me, spent a lot of time out in the Omicrons. Had to take a trip off my ship for a few months, came back to where I parked it, and someone stole all the iridium struts for my armor upgrade out of the hold. Didn't take anything else.

Probably Daumann.

Drinks and dinner, sometime?
-Jerry

...uploading.data...

I can tell you -really- missed me, Jerry. Was kinda wondering myself when you'd come back. Well I -was- wondering, until I just assumed you either completely forgot about Liberty as a whole or are dead.

Luckily, or unluckily, the Security Force hasn't managed to zap me hard enough to die, but they have been offering me a great deal of pain over the past.

As for your date offer, I'll think about it. Perhaps we should spend some time just hangin' around before considering going out for a drink and dinner.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TARGET - You

SUBJ - Still Kickin'?

"Really" doesn't quite cut it.

Don't tell me that Konrad or whatever his name was finally managed to get a foot in the door, though. I might have to start throwin' hands with the poor guy. Kidding, kidding. How's he doing?

Frankly, I've had enough of the Omicrons, and everywhere that isn't Liberty. Ninety percent because you're not there, but also because everything out there sucks. A lot. Heard there's a big thing going on out of Kepler, something about spleens? Kinda' want a piece of that pie.

Come visit, maybe we can catch up a bit, at least. It's been way too long.

-Jerry

...uploading.data...

I haven't seen Konrad in as long as I haven't seen you. By now I just assume he's dead as well, so don't worry, not much competition coming from his side. The only competition you have to face is your dumb head.

[She chuckles]

Got no clue what's happening in Kepler, haven't exactly participated in any events.

Lastly, how can I come visit if you're not giving me a place to visit?

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TARGET - You

SUBJ - Still Kickin'?

Hey, my dumb head got me this far, and as I recall, you thought it was pretty damn funny. It's my good luck charm.

You could always swing by my ship. I cleaned it up pretty nice before I trudged back to Liberty. It's all shiny, even picked up some new furniture. Bit lonely onboard, though.

Alternately, Buffalo? Fontana?

Plenty of choices. Honestly, you just name one, and I'll be there before you can say 'Fat Clydesdale'.

-Jerry

...uploading.data...

I'm chillin' just outside 'Hattan as I'm sending this transmission, come on around and we can figure something out here.

I'll be very slowly saying "Fat Clydesdale" out here.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

TARGET - You

SUBJ - Still Kickin'?

That didn't quite go as well as expected.

Maybe, uhh... Buffalo? You know, where my ship is currently smouldering.

Pretty sure yours is, too.

Bar?

-Jerry

...uploading.data...

Sure, I'll be there in ten minutes...

...Give or take.

[She chuckled before turning the feed off]

Pages: 1 2