Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: > To: Maquis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Transmission Begins]

To: Maquis
Priority: HIGH

[Image: kRKNXil.png]

I bid a good day to the representatives of Maquis cells,

To be brief, the Coalition is trying to determine your compatibility with our ideas and ideology. Tell us about yourself as a post-unification organization in Gaul, how you see the future of the state if your revolution succeeds, what means you have for achieving your goals, and what you are willing to do to achieve them.

[Transmission Terminates]
SCRA

[Image: 2XeAWnv.png]

[Image: FoBEUIi.png]
[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

To:Deputy Premier Stanislaw Gajewski
Subject:Business as usual

Putain de Merde, you Sirians sure do have a short memory! It's like me asking my cousin what his name was again. It happens, sure, but it can get awkward.

We Talked to your people,,Have worked with them closely and had trade dealings with them.

This is all besides all those close cooperations between our predecessors. And now you ask me? Oh well, I guess your movement has new leadership or some such. You are still against the oppressive large houses Oui?

We are people of many socio economic beliefs. Personally - when we get rid of the former Royalists, Confederates that betrayed us at Mazagran and dispose of the fascist xenophobic oppressive military Union regime I will find myself a nice plot on Marseille put my feet up and retire. People follow me during upheaval, but I will be the first to admit that I am not the one to sit behind a desk. Our situation is dire - we are outmanned, outgunned, have rusting outdated ships are against a massive economical military driven machine, we run on fayth. It might take us generations, but we will succeed.

If you want to help - see what our powdered ex-Council Admiral requested. These supplies are needed. Apologies for the insult of him offering you money - people like him that stand in their fancy Warship Command Centres don't understand that people like us aren't run by monetary greed. Let us know if you need something in return, and let's keep going as usual I'd say.

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

[Transmission Begins]

To: Lionel Boucher

Boucher,

Nothing is permanent, everything is changing as I speak to you. Yesterday's ally may stab you today and ask for mercy tomorrow - that is the nature of humanity, which is in constant motion. You cannot change nature.

So, so you don't have the vision of the future that you're trying to achieve - you're just creating chaos for chaos's sake. If you're hoping to get any help from someone like us, first at least decide on the future of your movement. We can't invest resources in every revolutionary we meet, only in those who we see the potential for cooperation - if you don't have it, that's the end of our cooperation, no more supplies, no more joint operations, nothing. End of story.

The State Duma discusses your value to our goals. If you can convince them that you are not just a gang of anarchists who enjoy blowing up civilian objects, then our cooperation will continue. If not, au revoir.

SCRA

We will protect the people and let them decide under our protection what is best for Gallia once we get rid of their oppressors and free them.

If you stand against that and only deal with power hungry power usurpers that insist on remaining in power even after their fighting is done in a self-absorbed way then frankly, your Duma can suck my balls Sirian.

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher
[Transmission Begins]

Boucher,

We heard you and so be it, anarchist.

SCRA

You should learn how to listen - if you only support dictators then consider yourselves our enemies.

Coalition such as RN will be welcome as they have assisted us greatly in the past and their ideology is in line with ours.

SCRA I assume you hail from no longer shall until you issue an apology. It's a real shame parts of your movement could go downhill this quickly.

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

Subject:To add

And one more thing, boy - I wasn't aware Nox was popular where you hail from, but our two factions have been cooperating for literally over a decade successfully without issues.

You picked the wrong people to turn against. If you are now slaves to dictators and houses, perhaps it is for the best and your deaths will be justified.

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

To: Gajewski
Subject:Nice try

It would appear I have over reacted and you might be an impostor Gajewski, if that is your real name - I was wondering why our allies for over a decade would turn against us so swiftly.

One of your men explained everything, SCRA is welcome to continue trading with our bases. Not that you care.

Code:
[25.05.2022 15:16:51] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: bonjour, please cut your engines
[25.05.2022 15:17:16] SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov: RO: Greetings Maquis
[25.05.2022 15:17:34] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: Well Radio Operator, mind explaining your presence here?
[25.05.2022 15:18:04] SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov: RO: We here for trade
[25.05.2022 15:18:17] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: With whom exactly?
[25.05.2022 15:18:28] ND)-ALV-Food.Not.Bombs: Siara: A little bit of a gathering, huh?
[25.05.2022 15:18:50] SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov: RO: His name... wait for second
[25.05.2022 15:19:21] SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov: RO: Amiral Emile Dando.. Dandonneeau
[25.05.2022 15:19:46] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: I see - his contract! Very well *smiles*
[25.05.2022 15:20:03] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: You guys seem to have some sort of a madman pretending to speak for you
[25.05.2022 15:20:11] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: Deputy Premier I believe
[25.05.2022 15:20:13] SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov: RO: This base was marked as deliry place
[25.05.2022 15:20:33] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: Yes I see - so that man was an impostor
[25.05.2022 15:20:45] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: Called us Anarchists and said we wouldn't be dealt with
[25.05.2022 15:20:54] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: Well my apologies for that tone Sirian
[25.05.2022 15:21:06] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: Clearly it was a mistake and he is not speaking for your people
[25.05.2022 15:21:10] SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov: RO: Not really sure about politics
[25.05.2022 15:21:27] SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov: RO: But we dont get any orders about no trade with your people
[25.05.2022 15:21:27] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: Well these supplies are badly needed
[25.05.2022 15:21:46] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: Here, a little thank you
[25.05.2022 15:22:03] SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov: RO: Better keep it for your people
[25.05.2022 15:22:17] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: No trust me - it's a sign of good will
[25.05.2022 15:22:28] SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov: RO: We have enough resourses and we try share it with people like you who need it
[25.05.2022 15:22:56] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: Very well - and we appreciate it - I will call off the command against SCRA, I was a little harsh believing some new face
[25.05.2022 15:23:00] SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov: RO: If true not reall enough resourse but we still try share
[25.05.2022 15:23:10] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: That is excellent
[25.05.2022 15:23:14] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: Is there anything you'd want from us?
[25.05.2022 15:23:31] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: We do have Nuclear devices, armaments and the sort
[25.05.2022 15:23:35] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: and Military Salvage we can't use
[25.05.2022 15:23:43] SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov: RO: Not sure maybe if this base can sell some resourse we will take it
[25.05.2022 15:23:59] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: Feel free to, and please - contact us if you need anything else
[25.05.2022 15:24:05] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: these supplies are most appreciated
[25.05.2022 15:24:16] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: I will extend the offer over communications
[25.05.2022 15:24:23] [FLG]Roussillon.Fiend: Good luck friend!
[25.05.2022 15:24:44] SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov: RO: Safe space for you too!
[25.05.2022 15:24:48] 2022-05-25 15:24:48 SMT  Traffic control alert: SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov has requested to dock

Whoever you are, know that we will be dealing with VI directly from now on.

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher
[Transmission Begins]

Boucher,

Your cell does not represent the entire Maquis movement and dealing has been discontinued only with your particular cell, unless there more anarchy-obsessed people in other cells. The Tambov has been out of secure communication range for long and carried an outdated order, so consider this as a farewell gift to your anarchic party.

Now, if you have any complaint left, you can direct them to Coalitinter.

SCRA

To: "Gajewski"
Subject:Nice try

Whoever you are, if you want us to give any bearing to your words, you can confirm your identity by coming to Roussillon directly as other Coalition representatives have many times. Until then - consider yourself someone we do not see as one of said Coalition representatives. Our cooperation with Coalition continues as it has for a decade, as confirmed in person by one of yours. Goodbye.

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher
Pages: 1 2