Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Silent~Sunflower
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

...Unknown signal detected
...Decoding...
...Uploading stream data
...Identification: Unit-9467F

[::: Entity ''Sunny''... :::]

[::: We are contacting you because... we need you to provide us some resources... :::]

[::: You told us you could if we request... your services... So now.. It is time to show us that you are worthy :::]

[::: What you will need to provide will be... In the additional data :::]

...Loosing signal
...Signal lost

- - - - Incoming Transmission - - - -

[Image: imageedit_1_3199366936.jpg]
ID: Cassandra "Sunny" Sulivan
Location: Wrecker Gunboat Silent~Sunflower, Southampton Debris Field, New London.
To: Unit-9467F
Subject: Yes i can help you

a Pretty friendly-looking Sunny looks into the camera, she was a bit confused but clearly happy about this comm.

Hello Unit-9467F.

It is so nice to hear from you, I am happy that you are still out there. I have explored the Omicrons a bit further after we met but now I am back in House Space to do some work. That's actually a good thing as the Materials you ask for are hard to get in the border worlds. I can bring you what you want, but my ship doesn't have the Biggest Cargo space. so I will probably have to fly a lot between the houses and the Borderworlds a lot. I will bring you the First Load of 800 Super Alloy Today, and the Rest as fast as I can. I hope this will be ok for you, but I can understand if you want someone with a Larger ship to do this so you don't have to wait so long for everything. For now i will make my way down to the Delivery Location.

By By,
Cassandra "Sunny" Sulivan

> > > > Closing Transmission < < < <

...Decoding...
...Uploading stream data

[::: Entity ''Sunny''.... :::]

[::: It is good enough... It will take time but we have... the time before us :::]

[::: Provide us your deliveries with... visual proof over this data stream :::]

...Loosing signal
...Signal lost

Location: Wrecker Gunboat Silent~Sunflower, Near Planet Gammu, Omicron Kappa.
Subject: First Deliverys

a Pretty friendly-looking Sunny looks into the camera, she was a bit confused but clearly happy about this comm.

Hello Unit-9467F.

I will be happy to help you with your needs and it shouldn't take me longer than 1 week or maybe 2 to deliver everything that you ordered. I have already delivered 5 Loads with a Total of 2.000 Units of Ship Hull Panels to the Carrier. You will find the Proof of delivery Down in the Attachments. I hope you find this First Delivery Usefull and don't worry more is coming in the next few days.

By By,

...Decoding...
...Uploading stream data

[::: Entity ''Sunny''.... :::]

[::: We are in obligation... to aknowledge your efficiency ''Sunny'' :::]

[::: Keep the good work and... we will look for a possible... reward :::]

[::: But if you are agree... we will request your services more often... than expected :::]

...Loosing signal
...Signal lost

Subject: Second Delivery

An Pretty friendly-looking Sunny looks into the camera, she was a bit confused but clearly happy about this comm.

Hello Unit-9467F.

I have delivered 2.400 Units of Super Alloy today to the Carrier. I will Continue Tomorrow with more Delivery but for now, I have to Rest and Fly home to take Care of my Children and my Husband. I hope you find a good use for the Delivered Goods.

By By,

Subject: Third Delivery

An Pretty friendly-looking Sunny looks into the camera, she was a bit confused but clearly happy about this comm.

Hello Unit-9467F.

I have delivered the rest of the 2.600 Super Alloy today as well as 2.400 Units of Ship Hull Plating, in the last 2 days. I will Deliver more Tomorrow so that you should have everything you need for your project soon.

By By,

Subject: Fourth Delivery

Hello Unit-9467F.

I have delivered 2.000 Units of Ship Hull Plating Today. I should only need a Cupple more days to Complete your Request for all the Materials.

By By,

Subject: Fifth Delivery

Hello Unit-9467F.

I have delivered 2.000 Units of Ship Hull Plating Again Today. I will deliver the Final 1600 Units Tomorrow. Should you need more help in the Future Please contact me again, but then i might need a Larger Ship.

By By,

...Decoding...
...Uploading stream data

[::: Entity ''Sunny'' :::]

[::: We are impressed by the efficiency of one human :::]

[::: Once the rest delivered... begin the second task :::]

[::: It will be less long than the first task :::]

...Loosing signal