Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: 2XeAWnv.png]

[Image: FoBEUIi.png]
[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

[Image: 1fcf81f41908c07e3d7e7a12de676705.png]

To:Volgograd Industrial, SCRA|VI-CPS-Tambov
Subject:Supplies

Thank you,
We appreciate the supplies, and you not requesting anything back for your last one

The Amiral is still living by his old ideals that try to appease politicians - why he offered you money. I am pleased that you have refused the same offer from me. Caussade still requires Hull Panels, Munitions, Ablative Armor, Volgograd Ordinance anything of the sort.
your delivery is very much appreciated.

We can supply whatever you need from Gallia in return.

You will find this hard to believe after what our movements have been through together over the decade - but your prompt delivery and friendly demeanor stopped what could have been a very misfortunate turn of events after some strange man spoke for your people and threatened to withdraw from all forms of cooperation. We will deal with him individually.

My gratitude,

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

[Image: e7e07cc5324e317b39bc9d9512bc41c1.png]
[Image: EXVyzt9.png]

[Image: nzdGXSj.png]

Sender: MoP, Isabella Lonergan
Recipient: Lionel Boucher
Source: Volgograd, Omega-52.

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: V.0.1.G.0.G.R.4.D

Monsieur Boucher,

As far as I remember, we don't know each other. I am Isabella Lonergan. I will speak with you from the name of the CPS-Tambov crew and obviously as the leader of Volgograd Industrial and as one of the Coalition ministers.

First of all, Coalition never asks for additional money or resources. Of course, there can be some individual incidents, but trade with Maquis is not one of them. Each ship crew, was notified that extra rewards such as money or free commodities are unacceptable. So please don't confuse them since they are doing their job, not earning over profit like corporations.

As I know that there was some dialogue with Amiral Emile Dandonneau, and we received a list of your needs. Recently I get a few reports about successful deliveries you will find them in attachments. Of course, it's not a big delivery, since we singled only a few ships. And I can't tell when gonna be next window for delivery in your sector. Maybe the best variant gonna be to hire someone from zoners or a freelancer for more regular deliveries. I think our leader already sent a message to Monsieur Dandonneau about supply problems, of course, if he did not forget. I can't talk from the Premier's face but I had a dialogue with him about difficulties in this trade route some time ago.

As for the complete withdrawal from all forms of cooperation with Maquis, we don't have an official act and I don't remember that we talked about it in Duma or at other government meetings. I will clarify this situation in our government and contact you.

It's all for now.

[Image: avatar_19632.png?dateline=1652376714]
Do Svidan'ya,
Minister of Plenty,
Isabella Lonergan
VI - Volgograd Industrial

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..

[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

[Image: 1fcf81f41908c07e3d7e7a12de676705.png]

To:MoP, Isabella Lonergan
Subject:Supplies

We expect nothing, and are grateful for everything.

In the ever present shadow of Houses, Sirians, Corporations, Freelancers and Corsicans that are run by profits, and in the best case quid pro quo mentality we of course are forced to work on their terms due to our desperate situation. It is refreshing to have someone like us that is fuelled by their beliefs in you. Keeps up our fayth about Sirians so to speak.

Every little helps, and we thank Volgograd for any future deliveries.

Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

[Image: e7e07cc5324e317b39bc9d9512bc41c1.png]