Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: > Riku Takahashi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

INCOMING MESSAGE
[Image: jsFeVER.png]
SENDER: - Shimamori Clan Secretariat
SUBJECT: - Work Proposal

Takahashi-san,

My name is Imagawa Mana, I work for the Secretariat of the Shimamori Clan. I was informed by Lord Shimamori that you have reached an agreement regarding a cultural work for the Clan and by extension for the Imperial Diet. This message is to provide official contract to your work. Please, find it attached below.

If you agree to the terms of the contract, please send back the signed version thereof. I was also informed by Lord Shimamori that there are additional terms to this contract that have been reached in a gentlemen's agreement. I do not know the contents of such an agreement but assure you that your work under these additional provisions shall be remunerated accordingly and covered by this contract. You are also free to report on the progress on both written and spoken part of the contract there.

I am looking forward to your response.

Sincerely yours,
Imagawa Mana, Clan Shimamori Secretariat

END OF MESSAGE

Sender: Riku Takahashi
Subject: The contract.

Konbanwa, recipient. I see our deal has not gone to waste, I am pleasantly surprised. The contract seems acceptable to me. I will carry it out then, on your command to do so. Do not worry about our, ehm, "gentlemans agreement", I will discuss it in private later. In the meantime, I can proudly say that I accept the contract.

Again, until later, recipient(s). I bid you a good day. I will wait for you command to start.

With regards, Takahashi, Riku.