Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Where is 1st| info page/feedback thread?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretty much what is in the title, aren't info pages/feedback threads an unspoken rule of Discovery?
All official factions must have a public feedback thread. They're not official, nor aspiring to be at the current time?
So, so as long as they are unofficial, it's fine not to have one?
Yes.
Hello! We are very grateful and appreciative of your interest in our new project! Information page is currently under construction - we are sure you are as excited as we are to have it up and running!

Our feedback can be provided over Private Messages to this account, and later on Discord which is also being finalized to be made public in the following days or weeks. Public feedback thread will come after Information thread, Discord, and other aspects of the faction have been fleshed out and we have made sufficient in-game footprint - we will for sure have one by the time we are ready to apply for Officialdom!

We need to build the crude skeleton of foundations so to speak to have something to mold with public feedback - bare with us please friend, thank you for your patience, we are in this for the long haul!
(06-14-2022, 06:59 AM)The First Armada Wrote: [ -> ]Public feedback thread will come after Information thread, Discord, and other aspects of the faction have been fleshed out and we have made sufficient in-game footprint -

[Image: spider-man2-spider-man.gif]

Maybe it's about time? Specially now that the new patch dropped.
Yes, discord has been finalised since, come join it to provide feedback like many have!
(10-11-2023, 01:44 PM)The First Armada Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, discord has been finalised since, come join it to provide feedback like many have!

That's a hard no from me. Also you said you would do a public feedback thread a year ago, Discord as a whole is far from public. If you don't want people's feedback just be straightforward about it, rather than replyibg in a condescending tone.
Dude you talk to me all the time on discord, and I'm in public discords even for those who are blocked, the hell do you mean hard pass, you want to give feedback, talk to me Big Grin
(10-11-2023, 02:06 PM)Sally Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2023, 01:44 PM)The First Armada Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, discord has been finalised since, come join it to provide feedback like many have!

That's a hard no from me. Also you said you would do a public feedback thread a year ago, Discord as a whole is far from public. If you don't want people's feedback just be straightforward about it, rather than replyibg in a condescending tone.

Have you tried to PM the faction? If your genuine intention is feedback, then it can be private. If your intention is public feedback, then what do you intend to gain by it as opposed to private feedback?
Pages: 1 2