Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Update: Jesus Christ Where's My Luck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone, how's it going?

HAHAHAHAHA. GUESS WHAT. AGAIN.
ALSO, inb4 "WHO ASKED!!!!?????", please scroll through the thread and check my reply about it. Really.
Plus, it's really just disrespectful, regardless of the context or the person to act like this, but I am not judging, this is beyond my capacity, it is just my opinion since I've been hit with it a few times already.
Think before posting.

Just gonna edit the title myself because its unclear and i'm sure a few people will mistake this as some RP thread.

As of last Thursday night, right before going back to college, I had a physical injury whereas I fell from my chair... (tl:dr in the spoiler at the end of the first part) So my GP wrote me a a letter to let me heal away from college (even though I can literally abuse this since I'm in limbo, I can use this as a 2-weeks getaway card anytime, since it's been done while my dossier is in limbo, LMFAO).

And yep, and this was juust literally hours, before going back to college. I don't know if it's God that wants to keep me as a NEET or whatever, but damn. Those last days were really, really unlucky.

Either way, please, please, excuse me for my lack of participation everywhere.

But I will play, of course. I'll continue to play my mafia characters, roleplay my weird [GN] Maréchal, bring back my [FLG] character, and whatnot, of course. But, at an even more reduced pace. And I'm truly sorry for that. Like, it's one of the only time I regret not being able to play Disco like I want. It's only when you "lose" something that you recognize its true value. Hopefully it'll teach me yet another lesson (hey, maybe I'm speedrunning life lessons).

Cheers, and I hope to see you all in game very soon, and for longer than 15 minutes, at least I hope to regain my motivation in general, not just vidya soon. Have a good one.
Stay strong, follow the treatment protocol and keep breathing fresh air every morning and have some time in the sun. The most important is to keep fever contained if present and you will get over it in a few days and come administer your duties again and have fun - Speedy recovery dude and cya soon fresh and healthy Smile
Wish you a quick and easy recovery.
Otherwise, what Xenon wrote.
Thank you, you two. Hopefully I'll recover quickly!
Oh, that is a real bad notice!!
u.u
Please~ recover into a good state!!
just, trust in god (whatever is yours), follow healthcare ways, and when you come back, please, just bring the forum a beacon Smile

Wish you good recover and stand strong!
We hope you have a speedy recovery! Get well soon...
hope you are ok, get better soon
gws dud
Wishing you a good recovery without having any long-term residual problems. Smile
I wish you a speedy recovery! Gallia will miss you while you're absent, but I know you will come back stronger!
Pages: 1 2 3