Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ailuuven
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There is a new player on the server called 'Ailuuven'. Kane has already mentioned him here.

This player flies a Rheinland Cruiser, with a Police tag and a Zoner ID. He shows complete disregard for even the most basic RP, and has already broken a few server rules. As far as I can tell, this player has never been to the forums.

The following is a short recap of my first encounter with him.

Tachiko, my Kusari State Police character, was sitting by Akita Border Station, monitoring all traders coming in and out of the Honshu system. Ailuuven came out of the tradelane from the Sigma 13 Jumpgate. Before I could even say hello, he opened fire and destroyed me. When I respawned, he was gone. A few seconds later, he said something over system chat:
First contact

I then noticed that he was grouped with Outcast Cruiser 'The_Leela'. I re-docked with Akita, and when I undocked, The_Leela was sitting right next to the station. It contacted me via private communication channel.
A Warning from Leela

I left things as they were, and soon, 'Nobody' came over system chat, apparently angry at Ailuuven. I could only assume that Ailuuven had fired at him, or possibly killed him.
A problem with Nobody

Ailuuven didn't seem to realize that this is a roleplaying server, as seen by his response. After I asked him why he was here, he jumped to Sigma 13. Then I questioned Nobody about what happened. We also talked about what could be done about Ailuuven.
Chat with Nobody
Chat with Nobody (pt. 2)

Knowing that there was nothing I could do to Ailuuven at that time, I switched characters into New Berlin, hoping to at least stalk him. I met up with Kane there. He had apparently met up with Ailuuven as well. At that moment, Ailuuven spoke up, apparently angry with The_Leela. As it turned out, Leela was a freelance ship. Kane had offered more money to The_Leela, and so it betrayed Ailuuven and joined the now growing group against Ailuuven.
Kane is pissed

However, Ailuuven jumped to Frankfurt, and I was unable to follow. Everyone else did, though.
Ailuuven runs

As I understand it, there was a battle, Ailuuven typing in profanities as he was chased through Frankfurt. Ailuuven got killed, and left the game. Some of the others who engaged Ailuuven can give more information.

However, this was not the last of him. I just got off the server from another hunt for Ailuuven, where he continued to curse roleplaying, roleplayers, and anyone else he could think of. Alas, I did not get screenshots of this, but others may have. He docked during battle, went shield running, and sat on Planet Holstein taunting us for at least twenty minutes. Im sure that Kane, Hoodlum, Nightfall, and a few others (not sure who) can provide the rest of the story.

EDIT: Here's one more picture I have from tonight's encounter. Not so sure what Ailuuven's refering to here... maybe a tradelane or a hostile base.
More profanity from Ailuuven
I have heard of some of things he has done. This should not happen on our server :( It's too bad we have ppl who dont care about RPing and just annoy other ppl and then curse about it. Thx for the alert, if hes not banned, then ill watch out for him.
I've just spoken with him in game.
He told me that he will apologize in forums and read the rules.
He said he was sorry about what happened before.

I will give him this chance, but if he violates rules again, let me know and i will get him...
Wow, a player with such disregard to server rules and RP..... This guy deservse to be banned.

i really hope this doesn't turn into another Falixx incident *Shudders*
Korrd, I'll have to disagree there.

I have said, time and time again, "Ignorance of the rules does not make you exempt!"

The numerous accounts of swearing, multiple shield-runs, and general nastiness from him leads me to wish him nothing but a perminant ban. If he cannot read the rules before entering and cannot accept that it's an RP server, then he does not belong here.
I completely agree with Kane, you should ban him.
I'm not going to be so ban-trigger happy. I prefer the 3 hit rule.

1st - Warned.
2nd - Punished
3rd - You don't want to go that far... [Censored] [censored].

Give the guy a chance. If he does it again, you can be sure I will get him out of here in no time.
I keep seeing us give out these "chances." I see it, and then I see the people we give chances to turn around and keep doing what they have been doing.

It's not that I'm ban-happy, it's that I realy don't think he is capable of playing in the server with everyone else. He came here, as far as I can see, to shoot people down. That's it. Forget RP, forget "freinds" and you can just throw out anything about sincerity. He does not belong here. Get him out.
Aww... But if you ban him, who's Flamme going to shoot at? He was just polishing his Nova Cannons...
I agree with Korrd's decision. I think that if Ailuuven was just banned on spot, it wouldn't be fair. I hear so many stories of people being banned because of oppressive admin. I'm glad that it didn't happen here.

Ailuuven may not have ever been involved in RP before. I've had to teach a few people what it is, and after that... They did it. I think that Korrd's decision was right; give him another chance.

Hype
Pages: 1 2 3