Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Scoping out interest: Faction Interviews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So a while ago, as some of you might remember, I had a series running for faction owners to come and talk about their group in a sort of community spotlight thing. I was amazed to hear that nobody else tried to continue this after my burnout and so, seeing as though I am not actively engaged in Disco and have missed a lot, hosting such a series where the faction leads talk about their group and the environment they play in, would be a neat way to get situated a little. That and I think that some of my subscribers from the ye old disco days can enjoy the same POV of an uninformed member being told what is what.

So I am looking to see who would like to talk about their groups in the same way. I am open to both official and unofficial factions, and I am not interested in segregating them in terms of online time, server presence or drama surrounding them. As I am not privy to said drama.

So please, do tell - it will most likely operate on a First Come, First Serve basis.

The people recording this can be the 1IC or both 1IC and 2IC, or whoever has the best mic and can talk about your faction without misrepresentation. (In the case of the later, I will have to get the 1IC's nod of approval that you are allowed to. Had that happen before, lol.)

Examples of the Meet the Faction series can be found here:

If you do not wish to publicly announce your interest in this, you can send me a DM, but the First Come First Serve still applies.
Just in case, I will cap this at 5 ''slots'' for now.

3 more, because the forum is silly and allows only 3 at a time.
Hey Sindroms. I'd be up for a chat about the Liberty Navy 46th Fleet (46th|).

My Discord is The Doctor#5240.

Thanks!
As the person that nudged you to continue this series, I think the Bundschuh as a whole could use some coverage, additionally I would be ready to speak on behalf of the NWB|. Smile

My Discord is Shelco#6137.
Hey spuzzy, I'd love to talk about the new (old) ALG. Am 2iC.

Edit: Faction page
Well, sign RM for it, buuut i need to find someone that both is fluent speaking english and knows RM for the last years... i know many versed in either, but not many in both that still play the game...

No one deserves a brazilian assassinating english for 40mins XD
Neat-o. One more, then.
Would like to have either myself (2IC) or Undertone (1IC) interview about DTR if you still got slots.
And that is nr 5. Alright, gents, I will message you all shortly on Discord. Anyone who has any other suggestions as to what questions they would like to see factions be asked, though mind - from the perspective of a potential join-er, please suggest them here.
I'd like to see more of this
Pages: 1 2 3