Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Suggest Character Deaths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It is established that we all hate each other. Let's brainstorm how our or someone else's characters should die!

My ideas:

Victor Steiner: killed by a stray shot during a Golden Chrysanthemum civil war waged over who has the rights to have him

John Redmond: spontaneous combustion

Michelle O'Brian: in combat

Anna Kwiatowska: defenestration

Lionel Boucher: old age

Nick Stenn: breaks his spine doing too many crunches

Ezrael Vertiga: somehow chokes on a banana

Keiji Namura: never. He knows how to bravely run away from every danger

Enma Loyola: bone cancer

John Khatri: tells a really bad pun in front of heavily armed soldiers
Why the hell are you so bored? Oh wait, I am too.

Michal Golanski: Riding with an explosive rigged Osiris straight into Dur-Shurrikun.

Victor Steiner: Falling down the stairs because he could not keep his eyes off Hall's ass.

Sapphire Raven: Hit by an asteroid (on a Planet surface)

Elizabeth Hall: The Queen's Corgi.

Shimamori: A heart attack after being caught with a limited edition "A Golden Chrysanthemum stole my virginity" in his hands.

Mitsuo Akihiro: During the siege of Manhattan.

Governor Tekagi: Did you ever kill a ghost? He's always here. Forever.

Professor Moriarty: A newcomer Hacker, strangely named Sherlock, will eventually best him.

Darnell Rees: Party hard.
Victor Steiner - Heart attack on the toilet from a to big dump! xD
Hideki Ishikawa: Alcohol poisoning on Sado
Nobody speaks of my characters and I'm content with that.
Captain Jane Thach: Ending up captured by the Armed Forces and dying in the Battle of Manchester against the Liberty Navy in December 829 AS

Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke: Drug abuse

Charlotte Yeager: Shot down by Ran Rintoul in Dublin
(08-10-2022, 03:00 PM)Shizu Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody speaks of my characters and I'm content with that.

Celestia Ludenberg: trips over one of her curls and breaks her neck

Very fun how popular Steiner is here, btw. Here's another one. E. J. R. Steiner: Killed by a (Blood) Dragon on a long journey to a faraway land for his very expensive ring.

PS:
(08-10-2022, 11:59 AM)Emperor Tekagi Wrote: [ -> ]Elizabeth Hall: The Queen's Corgi.
Cry "Havoc", and let slip the dogs of war!
Time for more Bretonians, if you ask me.

Ambrister Jones: Miki Miyasu, after he accidentally insulted her.

Admiral Sommerville: Ambrister Jones, while he desperate tries to fend off Miki and accidentally stabs the Admiral repeatedly, whispering to the Admiral that this is all his fault.
Boating accident.
Quote:Lionel Boucher: old age
Hahaha brilliant
Pages: 1 2