Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unusual NPC's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings community. I want to share with you an unusual situation in which I found myself today. I returned to the game after a long absence from it, and I don't know if there were any special NPC’s changes. However, after starting to mine helium, among all the usual enemy ships encountered on trade lanes, which did not cause much difficulty, in the Hudson system, on the border between squares F4 and F5, the trade lane was disrupted by some unusual NPC ships. It was two rogue werewolves, and a barghest, which immediately used against me SNAC, which led me to think that it was probably someone's mission NPC who just flew in this place at the moment of my flight through the lane. Their AI was very different from what I had seen before, and the weapons too. Naturally, they destroyed my unprotected transport in no time.
And it was so cool, unpredictable and giving extreme “Space is dangerous place” vibes.
And certainly raised a lot of questions. I checked my route after every jump gate, from the start of trade run to not to fly into the pirates. And no one has entered the Hudson space before me for at least 30 minutes. So I think that NPC’s was not from the other player mission, and not accidentally fly into a Trade Lane malfunction.

So I want to ask the community, does anybody encountered some strange NPC ships like this one’s?
Hey,
Yeah, in Bering and Hudson, there are some NPCs like this.
(09-04-2022, 12:28 AM)Lolipop12 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,
Yeah, in Bering and Hudson, there are some NPCs like this.

This is a great addition, thanks for the answer :o)
Big reward and some rare surprises. (You'll see when you will kill some. In a fighter or bomber.)