Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: One billion credits || NSE graphics logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings,
Discovery players and artists,

I am looking forward to some changes within my Nebula Shipping Express business and I would like to renew my old logo with a new one that is more high-tech and modern in graphics. The one I currently have looks nice but it's not professional since I am the one who made it LOL ... so looking forward to seeing some good attempts from those who are willing to give it a try and win one billion credits, cash! Wink - Thanks for your time. The old logo is shown below, and I am open to checking a remake for it or new designs Wink
It would be great if you can make it the same design but modern and hi-tech to fit my NSE roleplays.

[Image: 5i91x-Gvx-EN-modified.png]
Bump for artists xD
Hey, what about this:

[Image: Xeno_NSE_logo.png?width=706&height=701]

[Image: Xeno_NSE_L.png?width=710&height=701]
Greetings,
Discovery Artists,

[Image: ED6XBtU.jpeg] [Image: Nny6mmj.jpeg]

I appreciate your attempts very much , Smile
I would like to add some remarks and edits if possible, please
Can you make it a logo with PNG format of a high-quality image without alpha layer (without background)
Also, would it be possible if you to make it show as an emblem (like a coin) with more high-quality details in layers?
The background of the emblem layer can be something from space Smile ... The colors could be the colors used mainly in my NSE role play here Smile

[Image: Xeno_NSE_logo.png?width=706&height=701] [Image: Xeno_NSE_L.png?width=710&height=701]

I appreciate your offers of free logos and the time spent doing them ... Thank you a lot Smile
I would like to ask for the same remarks and edits as I mentioned to Vlad in the paragraph above.
I would like to mention also that I like the idea of the orange one but can be enhanced by using a PNG format with higher quality. The letters font can be more futuristic, and the white arrow can be replaced by something more futuristic and modern tech since the base works with modern tech.
Thanks for all the efforts mate, appreciate it always Smile
[Image: Bez_nazvu-removebg-preview_17.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

My entry. fits the same design of the compass rose, uses vector graphics just like most faction icons, and I've merged it with some of the futuristic with a planetary system around the rose.

The colors can be changed any time.

I'll upload the full resolution transparent png/jpg after payment.
(09-11-2022, 01:33 PM)Bryce Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Bez_nazvu-removebg-preview_17.png]

This is a great change my friend, and it is really amazing how young you are in age, and got that good skill of art Smile
I would like to remind you of the specifications that I want in that logo.

1- It should look high quality and with proper lines, shapes, and symbols (not drawn but more sharp angels)
2- The word "NSE" should be creative and futuristic and high-tech look
3- It should look like an emblem, round like a coin with several hi-tech layers and details, not just a ring on the outside
4- The details inside are very important, It can be from space or something like the gears of a watch or by the same design of the old one I posted on the top of the thread but with better high-quality design, colors, and fonts.

(09-11-2022, 02:34 PM)Fab Wrote: [ -> ][Image: unknown.png]

My entry. fits the same design of the compass rose, uses vector graphics just like most faction icons, and I've merged it with some of the futuristic with a planetary system around the rose.

The colors can be changed any time.

I'll upload the full resolution transparent png/jpg after payment.

I cannot know what I am getting without seeing it, Can you please form the logo and show it so I can let ya know if that is it, or if it needs some edits? Then the payment will come to you indeed 1 billion credits if your logo is the chosen one Smile - Thanks a lot for your efforts.
(09-12-2022, 05:23 AM)Xenon Wrote: [ -> ]-

[Image: Diagrama_sem_nome1.png?width=689&height=689]
(09-12-2022, 02:18 PM)Fab Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-12-2022, 05:23 AM)Xenon Wrote: [ -> ]-

[Image: Diagrama_sem_nome1.png?width=689&height=689]

It's not a final version, right?
can you please post a final version so i can check and decide Smile thanks
Pages: 1 2