Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [FLG] - Front de Libération de Gallia | From: Johnny's Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

⚡Incoming encrypted transmission...
⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: o2xv4fQ.png]

Sender: Emily, from Johnny's Office
Recipient: Front de Libération de Gallia
Subject: Cooperation - Tau-53

Dear insurgent people of Gallia,

I am Emily, from Johnny's Office, and we have heard rumors about your movement, being against the current Gallic government in place. It is not for this matter that I am contacting you.

I am going to be honest with you, and explain to you who we are. We are a private investigation office; we work for everyone, and our motto is, we don't ask questions. We specialize in intelligence gathering, about individuals, groups, or even Houses apparatuses. Currently, as a starting, "business", we have contracts that require secondary ways -- jump holes coordinates, we have thought that you may know about the ways to enter and exit Tau-53, or Rishiri -- for Kusari, since the jump gate to Tau-53 from Hokkaido is locked, according to our field agent in charge of the Tau-53 exploration objective. We have yet to know how it is Gallic side but we have heard it is unavailable as well.

We however, know -- by rumors again, that jump holes are present, and are frequently used to get in this system, as the steady flow of Raw Hydrocarbons from miners have not stopped. If it has not stopped, these miners know about the jump holes, and thus, know their location.

What we are looking is, as I said earlier, a secondary way into Kusari, via Gallia, and a secondary way, into Gallia, via Kusari. I suppose you have the coordinates of these jump holes, so we are willing to pay for these coordinates. Please, and thank you for your time. And, if you're asking if we are going to use it against you - no, this would be unfair.

We are a private investigation office, and our main goal is to provide intelligence, mainly to individuals or civilians; hence, our business is small, a handful of agents that got booted from their respective Houses' polices, so we are not even in good terms (may even call it very bad terms for certain of our own) with the police. So first off, the coordinates must be already known to them, but they aren't to us, and secondly, we are not the Starfliers.

Due to the time sensitivity of this, we need a reply by 4 PM Universal Sirius Time. Thank you for your understanding.

We also would like to cooperate with you, and have a contact within Gallia, regardless of their motivations. We hope however, that your movement succeed in whatever tasks they have, with the least casualties.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Emily, from Johnny's Office

Transmission terminated.

[Image: 2XeAWnv.png]

[Image: FoBEUIi.png]
[Image: 8G6w5hp.png]

[Image: 1fcf81f41908c07e3d7e7a12de676705.png]

To:Emily, from Johnny's Office
Subject:Payment for Service

Putain Sirian! Have you heard "rumors"? Fuck me to hell, our propaganda is fucking shit if all Sirians hear are still just "rumors"!

We do know ways to Kusari, through and from Tau-53, naturally. How do I know I can trust you though? Lucky for you, we are very much pro-Sirian, want to open Gallia's borders and cooperate with Sirius at large.

Tell you what, Deliver the following:

Magnets 0/1 600 tons
Engine Components 0/3 000 tons

To Battleship Pamiers in Roussillon (that is in the open, what we do with it is not your concern)

Send proofs to our Quartermaster here when you are done, and I will send you what we know about Tau-53, minus the location of any bases(s) we might or might not have there of course.
Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

[Image: e7e07cc5324e317b39bc9d9512bc41c1.png]

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: o2xv4fQ.png]

Sender: Emily, from Johnny's Office
Recipient: Lionel Boucher, for the Front de Libération de Gallia
Subject: RE:Payment for Service

Dear Lionel Boucher,

Unfortunately, we have noticed a lot of misinformation about Gallia in general, indeed making any information coming from Gallia sketchy at best.
That is why I have decided to use the word "rumors", and since we cannot base an entire operation based on rumors - we will get that information ourselves, after all, it is our job.

We need the location of any jump holes possible of Tau-53. If we do get them, then what you asked is an understandable and fair deal. We assume this will be the case so these will be delivered to the given location. This, however, implies a travel to Gallia, which is not far thanks to Cologne, and will also help reach our Gallic agent.

The next message you will receive will be the proofs of delivery.

Kind regards,
Emily, from Johnny's Office

Transmission terminated.

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

[Image: BDUmgxs.png]

Sender: Karl, from Johnny's Office
Subject: RE:RE:Payment for Service

Greetings Mr. Boucher,

I am Karl, an agent tasked with the same missions as Emily. Emily being the one commanding for the time the Swift Silence, I will handle the confirmation of reception of the merchandise you asked in exchange for the information demanded in Emily's latest communication message. Pleased to meet you.

Our flagship, the Swift.Silence, has been dispatched to Gallia to fulfill this role. Here you can find the proof of the deliveries, of 1,600 tons of Magnets, and 3,000 tons of Engine Components. We received a message from Johnny, our boss, who asked to give you a little gift since we would be flying a bit light, and fill it with Hull Segments, so an additionnal 600 units of Hull Segments were delivered to the Battleship Pamiers, as a sign of respect and hopefully, continued cooperation.

Now, please reply to Emily's demands for Tau-53, and this contract will be concluded with success. Also, your suspiciously specific denial of an installation of this system confirmed our initial theory of why this system, despite being cutoff from conventional means, was still a place of... activity from your organization.

Also note that we are not a shipping company, but a private investigation agency who happened to have their flagship as a capable hauler. We would like to continue to cooperate, but on the things we are actually relevant into.

You know that information is the key to winning a war. We provide this information, and our motto is, we don't ask questions. We hope you understand that we would like to be a partner in our field. Although, we deduced that this demand was because of a lack of free hands on your end, to supply your Battleship and maybe other vessels. We can understand, but our flagship won't remain a frigate for much longer, we hope.

As a private investigation agency, we can help you in gaining insights into relevant targets, or provide more media coverage of events via our extensive network. Our experience, and our extensive network are what makes us different from a, let's say, a scouting regiment.

Anyway, enough with the marketing, please enjoy the Hull Segments, we hope this will help in maintaining your ships more than what you hoped.

Kind regards and good luck with your fight.
Karl, from Johnny's Office.

Transmission terminated.

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

Subject: RE:RE:RE:Payment for Service

Greetings Mr. Boucher,

We misinterpreted your message and confirmed the delivery only here and to the Battleship. Apologies. You can find the confirmation in the appropriate communication canal now.

As of now, I suppose you are ready to read or to realize our part of the deal, yes?

Kind regards.

Transmission terminated.

...REBOOSTING SIGNAL...

Putain Sirian, that was some fine work! Well done, we got what we need.

A no-go
First, don't bother with the Jump Gates - they are locked. I don't know what the fuck the Sirians were thinking, but they locked in a xenophobic Gallic Union - well fucking done retards, now you play into their cards and keep us locked in here. But I digress.

Tau-37 Entrance
Okay here we go, there is a way to Tau-37 in sector 6-C. A word of warning, there are some Sirians we kill for fun frequenting here.

This fucker got lucky and somehow took me down the mid-recording mission for you - so the rest will have to come later.
Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

⚡Handshake successful...
⚡Reception of packets...

Subject: RE:RE:RE:RE:Payment for Service

Greetings Mr. Boucher,

Ahem, it is still Karl, not Emily. Either way, Pleased to hear that, we always try to do our best, and our clients can confirm this.

The data is, rather barebone indeed, understandably. We look forward to see the rest. Also, please tell us where in Tau-37 is the jump hole to Tau-53. We also figured the jump gates were locked from both sides. Perhaps it will open again. I agree that it is a rather stupid decision, knowing the strategic importance of Raw Hydrocarbons in this system. Well, it will do. It has been transmitted to Agent Marc who has probably finished his task.

One thing though, completely unrelated: if you want to get more close to Sirians, why kill them in the first place? It will only reinforce the feeling of post-Gallic Wars xenophobia and hostility toward Gallia, and for Gallia, only reinforce their xenophobia toward Sirians. A bit concerning, but it doesn't matter for us. Our motto is, that we don't ask questions. This is pure curiosity from my part.

Kind regards.

Transmission terminated.

...REBOOSTING SIGNAL...

Outcasts shot us for a good decade ever since we got into Tau-37 with the Council Sirian. And the Kusarians are the reason why the former opportunistic Royalists are in charge of the military dictatorship we fight against in the first place.
There's your data.
Terminer l'émission,
Lionel Boucher

Pages: 1 2