Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Outdated Infocards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning all,

I'm currently in the process of helping write and rewrite new infocards, while I'm at it I'd quite like to get a start on replacing some of Discovery's old infocards which have been retconned, are incorrect, or are just plain old and outdated. If you guys could collectively either post a reply here or DM me on the forum with the outdated infocards you know of, that would be greatly appreciated and give me a good place to start and hopefully polish up the lore side of the mod a little bit when I can find the time.

Thank you kindly, in advance.
I strongly suggest not doing it this way. Focus on one region at a time, and work from there. There's hundreds of infocards that are outdated, so you'll be overwhelmed with work as fast as you can say "Gallia sucks".

i.e. "Please send me outdated infocards from Rheinland until November."
Aye, you are very correct. I perhaps worded that poorly; the intention is mainly to get a feel of which regions need the most love to see where the best place to begin would be, and then work from there. Thanks Darius Smile
Planet Pygar on Theta still says that GC is occupied by Bretonia. Gran Canaria could also get some work, to reflect the climate changes and the massive population migrations events, and also the evacuation of all bretonia population,