Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Newly bought ID does not change faction REP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good evening everyone.

So, i just bought a new faction ID from a base, mounted it, and sold my old one. Problem is, all the factions still have the same REP as the old one, and my yellow/glowing faction(one i was in before) is still glowing, and not the new one,

Did i bug it by mistake by mounting the new ID while the old one was ALREADY mounted and selling the old ID without unmounting it?

Thanks!
What ID did you get? Different IDs have different rephacks.

You can drop current IFF (flashing yellow) by typing /droprep
I got a BHunter ID and mounted it but no factions changed any REP, even ones that should be hostile are neutral/friendly still.
My rep is MAX on the new ID, but the old one still glows but has one square less. Will i appear as a BH to other players or not?

I wouldn't be bothered at all if my rep stayed as it is now tbh, just don't want to have something bugged and not show up proper ID for other players. Smile
do /resetrep (cost 10million)
I reset the game and logged in again after selling the ID. Bought it again and re-logged after mounting it using droprep command. Now everything seems to be fine and reps have changed to what they should be for BH ID. (shame, i had really good reps hehe)

Cheers! Smile