Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Treasure Hunt Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Treasure Hunt

OVERVIEW

If you are seeing this message, it means that I am either dead or unable to reset the timer for this broadcast. Either way it matters not.

My Wife (Eve) and I had a life of piracy and manage to live the 'high' life. She has been dead these past 10 years and there isn't a day go by that I don't miss her.

As pirates, we had to learn to 'watch our backs' as we learnt to hide our 'treasures' carefully. A pirate has to always be careful not to be pirated themselves, you know.

Now that I am dead, there is no further need for the 'treasures' and to that end, anyone who follows the clues may help themselves to our 'ill-gotten' gains.

I always liked the old earth tale of the Monkey Hangers. Who would believe that they would believe a monkey was a French Spy?

Prizes:

1st Prize = 750 SD of goodies + Forum Title, both of your choice.
2nd Prize = 500 SD of goodies + Forum Title, both of your choice.
3rd Prize = 250 SD of goodies + Forum Title, both of your choice.

Those that complete it but don't achieve the first 3 positions, can have a Forum Title of your choice.

Only 1 participation per person.
Please don't, if you have worked it all out, give the answers to others to allow them to just jump to the end.
[Image: c78a4f86ef3a04c7ee2570ec1262cf69.jpg]
This event has got me scribbling notes like a conspiracy theorist! Have pity on me if immediate future RP involves only whispered mumbling over the comms about French Monkeys! *sobs ... O H'Angus!*
Saw this and decided to log a ship to try it .....

Good luck people but ive just wasted 2 hours flying about ..... huh

EDIT : And to be honest this is why the server is SOOOOO dead .... A treasure hunt event, when really there should be more trade events, and the lack of is probably why so many trading factions have given up
My little poor English is not helping me understand that riddle.
me dumb, gave up after 2 hr of flying too Big Grin
(10-06-2022, 08:19 PM)Xenon Wrote: [ -> ]My little poor English is not helping me understand that riddle.

Well I actually live close to where the riddle that is listed came from so basically if you cannot understand it at all GOOGLE Monkey Hangers ....

Then you might get it

I gave up so wont be contributing
(10-06-2022, 08:22 PM)[Renegade] Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2022, 08:19 PM)Xenon Wrote: [ -> ]My little poor English is not helping me understand that riddle.

Well I actually live close to where the riddle that is listed came from so basically if you cannot understand it at all GOOGLE Monkey Hangers ....

Then you might get it

Thank you! , google helped me understand big part Smile
I am sorry that I made an Event that required the use of a little grey matter and not one that required mindless back and forth making billions in a couple of days.

Most Events, up to now, have been Trade Events and I just thought it would be something different.
(10-06-2022, 08:27 PM)Xenon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2022, 08:22 PM)[Renegade] Wrote: [ -> ]

Then you might get it

Thank you! , google helped me understand big part Smile

NP my friend ..... good luck
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6