Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Advanced Train
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This question is easy:
What do you need, stpe by step, to get the "Advanced Train" ship ???. Once you?ve got the money and you know where to buy it...
The Advanced Train is sold in the Munich system, you will need an ID that allows a transport with 5000 cargo, for example: Republican, Interspace, Gateway etc.

Then you can go buy it.
to Seth : the Interspace ID allows you to fly Tranports with the maximum of 4700 Cargo Space thats why i sold my Train,:(and now fly the Whale...
Ah, apologies.

Well, just make sure your ID allows it.
pretty much all... ID some turrets put a universal 8 on it.. And i think you can go on and trade.
How about, first step, have the roleplay to warrant the ID needed to buy a an Adv. Large Train. It is not
just an excuse to be able to buy the biggest transport out there. The ID will come with restrictions as to
where you can land and trade.

Hoodlum
' Wrote:How about, first step, have the roleplay to warrant the ID needed to buy a an Adv. Large Train. It is not
just an excuse to be able to buy the biggest transport out there. The ID will come with restrictions as to
where you can land and trade.

Hoodlum

Aw, c'mon, Jes, you're taking all the fun out of power trading... :)

</end sarcasm>

' Wrote:The Advanced Train is sold in the Munich system, you will need an ID that allows a transport with 5000 cargo, for example: Republican, Interspace, Gateway etc.

Then you can go buy it.

Isnt it buyable in Hamburg system now?
No, it isn't, and as hoodlum said, make sure you RP it properly, eg. have enough food, consumer goods, wine, tabaco, what ever you think it needs basicly. Unless you are Swift...
' Wrote:Aw, c'mon, Jes, you're taking all the fun out of power trading... :)

</end sarcasm>
Curses, you saw straight through my plan cunning enough to pin a tail on and call a weasel.
... Oh wait, is it still a roleplay server ?
Pages: 1 2