Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello!

Bumped into this gem of a community hoping to find some people playing freelancer!! woah! yes i did :laugh:

So here i am! I am not an experienced Rp'er by far but i do enjoy getting involved in it on the Landroval server for Lotro.

So here i am ! going to explore the forums some now !
looking forward to future adventures with you all.

Sojii Okitana
Hey mate, and welcome to the disco !
Don't worry if you're not experienced with RP yet.. you'll get the hang of it soon enough:)

Get yerself a nice tradin ship, make some money, follow the rules, join some nice factions and have fun !

Visit THIS LINK for some help
Just look out for Pirates, Nomads (Keepers), Wilds (Das Wilde), and Phantoms and you should be fine. Good Luck! xD
Hello and welcome. As you have noticed this is indeed an RP server. This being the case we have some pretty complex rules to make sure it stays that way and everybody has a pleasurable experience here. Be sure to read all the rules and obey them. Some are a little complex, reading sanction reports helped me gain a better understanding of many of them.

I am glad to hear you will do some looking around first, there is a lot going on here.

If you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet a great group of friendly players who have a lot of experience here (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here. Also I have heard the link may not be compatible with some newer versions of skype, if this is the case just PM me your skype name if you want to check it out.

Most of all though, Have Fun!
Just a quick question, Whats the best way about getting involved with a faction? or is this an Ingame RP thing i have to kinda hunt down with luck?

wooooo getting excited now !
I would talk to em first, either in game or on the forums, and if you are interested apply to join. If the faction is more full or has a strong RP they will be more picky, requiring things such as extended RP or lots of in-game interaction in order for you to even be considered for membership. Most aren't like that though.

Shameless plug: I have some faction leaders in my help chat...
Welcome to Disco! Always great to see new faces around here.

Welcome to the madhouse, stay away from Flood, watch out for Tenacity and don't join factions, untill you have runaroundeded and get aquainted of their rp.

*cough*

Join the Liberty Rogues, we have money and cookies.

+1
' Wrote:Just a quick question, Whats the best way about getting involved with a faction? or is this an Ingame RP thing i have to kinda hunt down with luck?

wooooo getting excited now !

For when you are ready, here is the faction recruitement page:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=66
well... welcome around ^^ have fun~
Pages: 1 2 3