Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hey Nerds!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently looking to buy a new PC. Since I don't really need a Gaming PC, I'm generally looking for something in the range of 200-300€, but I'm not big into the matter. What I do care for are the following requirements, though:

- Frame compatible with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960, or alternatively comes with a graphics card with Vulcan-compatibility
- At least 8 GB dedodated WAM, preferably 16 GB
- SSD with 500 GB or more
- Delivery to Central Europe

So, if anyone here has reliable recommendations for something on Amazon or a serious website to assemble custom PCs where you don't pay for the brand or a neon vent with cat ears, that would be appreciated.

FYI: This was posted in Real Life Discussion, not in Flood.
PCPartPicker is your best friend when wanting to put together a new PC. Just look for parts you want and it determines whether they're compatible with each other for you.

Of course, you would then need to put the PC together yourself, but that's done easily enough.
Hey, depending on where you live you can check out the lokal used market like Facebook Marketplace or Ebay.

You may wanna go for an RX480 / 580 Gpu from AMD.

If you find something feel free to send me the links ill look over it ^^

If you have an PC now, you may can upgrade your old one.
Ram and GPU updates are easy to do.