Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: what missile turret for corsairs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, basically, what capital ship missile turret can corsairs use? because when i am looking on all available turrets, i see one thing. outcasts+allies, can use outcast missile, dragons + allies have dragon,zoners can use all (if that fit in their rp) but i think primary order, houses have their own missile turrets.
But, since now order and corsairs will not share technology, what missile turret cas use corsairs? Basic missile only?

I know, that corsairs can travel to Kusari to hogosha bases, but i am sure Kusari emperor will not give them some missile turrets as a gift for fighting with outcasts and dragons.

I am asking, ebcause it is strange that one ofthe strongest pirate faction in sirius can not use any missile turrets except the basic civilian line.
Any ideas ?

You could still use the Order missile launcher for your caps, but they share less and less tecnhologies and I'm expecting their alliance to soon perish. <.<

EDIT: Also, you'd still need to enter Omicron-100. probably that you'll need to bribe an Order Agent to buy them for you.
Basic Battleship Missile Turret....
Yes, Basics...

Those are best anyway.
' Wrote:... your caps, but they share less and less tecnhologies and I'm expecting their alliance to soon perish. <.<
Ouch!! :( i hope not, cause 1/3 of my Equipment is from the Order, would be sad to sell all those things again and throw some money out, for new Weapons and yes you still got those Basic Missles, they are not that bad at all :cool:
for the corsairs - its meant to be basic all the way. - and just cause "basic" sounds so.... basic ... doesn t mean you ll really notice a huge difference anyway.
First off, there are no Outcast missile turrets, other than the Basic and House missiles (including Council/GRN), there are only Order GB/CR missiles, Hessian CR missile, Dragonfly GB missile.

And there is a rather large difference between Order and Basic gunboat missile turrets, Order missiles will instadown a lvl10 VHF shield, a basic will not.
no - they don t...

basic GB missile turret: 6500 / 6500 ( 200k energy )
order GB missile turret: 8000 / 8000 ( 230k energy )

HF lvl10 shieldcapacity: 11038

the missile with the highest damage is the dragonfly: 9000 / 9000 - and as you see... not even this one can instadrain a lvl10 shield

whats the real difference? - the order GB can decide to either fire 2 order GB missiles... or 3 basic ones with its 600k powercore
oh, i think i was blind when i saw in ******* outcast missile turret. sorry:(

but anyway, buying order missile turret at these times its not so much ok for corsairs, and primary i was asking on gb/cr missiles.

the only cruiser missiles that really "stand out" are kusari cruiser missiles with their relativly low energyneed and their 6000 meters range.

btw. - why exactly can t the corsair faction use order stuff ( if they don t have their own ) anymore? - much of the balance is sometimes done with allies in mind. - if its just the little drama about the ships at this time.... i m sure that can be sorted out, - once people become less jealous about "others" gear.
Pages: 1 2