Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Combat Event] Beware of Slavers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Freelancer side: Redemption, VHF

Reserve Outcast fighter: Sueno.Imposible, VHF

[Image: MFE-top-logo-noloop.gif]

Thank you for including us in this event. We will do our best to ensure great RP for all parties involved.

Cheers, Lu
Bump, still a few spots open, especially for the OC side. If freighters are not interesting for PvP we can drop them or replace with snubs.
Probably last bump before the event.

There is still a slight disbalance (4v5) so an extra OC fighter would be welcomed. In addition, there are still a few slots open if anyone wants to participate on either side. KNF can be switched for FL ID.

Good luck and have fun everyone participating! If there is an admin online at that time, I would appreciate your overseeing the event. Thanks in advance.
put me in with the 'casts por favor. Espada-15
sorry, have to tap out of this one. Good luck to everyone else
I am sadly not sure if I can Make it on time. But if I can I would Like to Take Place with the [MFE]~Heling.Heart as the Medical Ship.
(12-03-2022, 04:34 AM)Shimamori Wrote: [ -> ]Probably last bump before the event.

There is still a slight disbalance (4v5) so an extra OC fighter would be welcomed. In addition, there are still a few slots open if anyone wants to participate on either side. KNF can be switched for FL ID.

Good luck and have fun everyone participating! If there is an admin online at that time, I would appreciate your overseeing the event. Thanks in advance.

I will be able to make it. you can change me from reserves to normal slot (or freighter if necessary)
Limon.El.Conqueror
OC HF
I will switch to DTR-Leonidas.Lykoudis other fighter
Pages: 1 2 3 4