Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Unban! and correct your mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello! Why was I banned from the server? Put a new engine in the system Languedoc. on his transport ship Mastodon , flew into space and it accelerated to 550 first and then 999. I thought the Internet connection was bad and checked it a couple of times using the login / logout method. It did not help and the ban arrived. Unblock my account and correct your mistake so that the bans are not inflated because of this mistake!! SergoBobr
Good afternoon.

It isn't polite just to start 'demanding' things. Politeness never costs anything and generally gets you further in life.

Now it appears to be that you have a problem, which can be easily resolved.

Having looked at your Ship, it appears that you had 2 engines mounted at the same time (one of them being a fighter engine, which I have now removed). This sometimes happens when you have a bad connection and change items.

I have resolved that issue, but also notice another. You are flying a 5ker, but with a Freelancer ID. I have therefore left your Account banned until you let me know what ID you want that allows you to fly a 5ker.

(11-24-2022, 02:58 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]Good afternoon.

It isn't polite just to start 'demanding' things. Politeness never costs anything and generally gets you further in life.

Now it appears to be that you have a problem, which can be easily resolved.

Having looked at your Ship, it appears that you had 2 engines mounted at the same time (one of them being a fighter engine, which I have now removed). This sometimes happens when you have a bad connection and change items.

I have resolved that issue, but also notice another. You are flying a 5ker, but with a Freelancer ID. I have therefore left your Account banned until you let me know what ID you want that allows you to fly a 5ker.

I'm sorry!
I apologize for my mistake! I tried different variants to get rid of the problem. did not understand what was the matter including id.
ID Deep Space Engineering
Account unbanned and Ship now has a new ID.
(11-24-2022, 03:22 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]Account unbanned and Ship now has a new ID.

Thanks a lot! (happy)