Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Old Trafford and Planet Leeds S&R
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These bases were destroyed unfairly. I want them back.

The Bret Govt. stated these were in decay. Not even close to 10%. They simply asked for them to be repaired. No correspondence required. I loaded both bases before I left. I KNOW they were repairing but the Bret Gov said they "Checked it every day" and they were not repairing. Total lies, as I personally checked they were repairing and they were, although I did not check them since about 6 days ago.

This is BS and has no benefit to destroy bases because the powers that be decided to cull out a whole lot of bases. This causes ill will and certainly isn't going to benefit the falling player participation.

It is BS RP from Bretonia. Had the decay been bad as well below 50% say, then the request may be valid. Ultimately, it is bad for the game. Builds ill will and discourages activity.

I want my bases back.
I don't see a law that'd allow them to do that anyways, you have a good chance of reinstating the bases and BAF being sanctioned I'd say unless I'm missing something - this is not the place though a VR seems more appropriate ?
I remember the SAR base from back when there was the evacuation of Leeds. I always remembered that base. I always saw that base while passing by Leeds.

This is simply just a siege for the sake of signing. Disgusting and pathetic move from Darius and his merry band. I fully agree with . I hope the admins understand as well. This base at least, was a monument and now it's gone because wanted to destroy a base.

Simply disgusting behavior.
[quote="Relation-Ship" pid='2277673' dateline='1670029290']
I don't see a law that'd allow them to do that anyways, you have a good chance of reinstating the bases and BAF being sanctioned I'd say unless I'm missing something - this is not the place though a VR seems more appropriate ?
[/quot

I agree! I have never seen any practice like this by BAF/Bret Govt before. There isn't ANYTHING in the law saying we have to keep our bases in good repair at all! There is no offense if we keep an untidy POB. We are granted full protection under the law. I have yet to see even one bolt or nut floating around a decaying POB.

>>Primarily, all law abiding persons are granted - in so far as they conduct themselves in a manner that does not inhibit these same rights in others - the rights of protection under the law, freedom of assembly, passage, and transport, with the following restrictions: <<
Another toxic move by Darius, I don't think he's even aware how many people quit the server for long periods of time because of his nonsense specifically (I've done it twice.)

Sorry about your base, it was a fun historical monument even if it didn't serve any specific "purpose" anymore. I'd recommend talking to the admins about it because BAF being super eager to blow up Bretonian stations for being in slight disrepair is weird and nonsensical. Especially with the fragile economic and redevelopment state Bretonia is supposed to be in inRP.
Yep, this is the same old weak as weasel water RP... just a smidgen to try and circumvent the rules. As it stands there are NO laws of Bretonia that justifies the wanton destruction of bases as, I assume, Darius led.

There is NOTHING that requires any legal PoB in Bretonia to be maintained. It is a deliberate flaunting of the rule. And that really feeble banal statement "causing a hazard to shipping" is typical crap RP. These were illegal destructions. And yes, I am going to take this as a rules violation.

FACT - there was no valid RP

2.4 - Attacking POBs (Player-Owned Bases) without valid roleplay

If the RP that Bret Gov/Darius was valid it would have to be in line with the Charter. There is nothing to validate it.
While I do not know all the details about the removal of your POBs, I assume when people write this, they should no longer be concerned about their POBs and demand them back. It's either a lie or hypocrisy. Take your pick.
P.S. marriage & career > POBs. Change my mind
Paddy, it is too late for you to answer on the comm. So whom problem is it?

It is a simple demand: answer in a week and give it repairs. None of it were made, so this is a result.

I sieged all these bases to clean up mess you, pob persons made. All question to darius, but imo they were destroyed with a valid rp, no matter how low it was.
To the creator of the thread, if you file a violation report using the appropriate template the admins will likely take care of this for you. If you are correct and there is no law about destroying degrading bases in Bretonian laws presumably it would constitute a sanction and thus restoration of the bases due to the ID violation.
As has already been pointed out, if you feel a violation of the rules has occurred, then post a Violation Report.

Otherwise, I'm locking this thread to prevent further trial-by-forums.