Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Give! Us! Beer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Seriously this is a nice idea, or? We have wine, why not beer?:( It would also expand RP.

With 4 or 5 brands of beer (Weizenbier/wheat beer, Lager, blabla) we could also have a new inside-rheinland trading routes.:wacko:

Please discuss, or/and stone me.;)
Abstinence refers to refraining from sexual activities, I believe.
I believe it would imply abstaining from something, ie to not do aforementioned act. However, Tee Total would be a better term.
' Wrote:I believe it would imply abstaining from something, ie to not do aforementioned act. However, Tee Total would be a better term.

Or perhaps committed to sobriety.
There's an infocard on Kreuzberg talking about "Kreuzberg Weissbeer" so it's definitely being brewed by the junkers.
This would add a ridiculous amount of commodities though, all of which would need balancing ... A bit too problematic for very little gain methinks.
And then Bretonia would need to make gin and whisky and bitter, and Liberty would make rice-made lagers that Rheinlanders and Bretonians would complain about as girly, and Kusari would need shochi....

Pah, extra work sure, but I could be an offlicence!
Xoria is already overworked with balancing the current economy (I believe), I doubt adding some 10+ more commodities would be -that- beneficial. Even to RP. I mean, you can always buy wine and role-plau it as beer, right?
Yes, GIVE US BEER?

Well, why wouldnt the Sirians (people from sirius) make beer?
Did they stuff some hops in their sleeper ships? Sure they did, because the Gallians had Tobacco on theirs...
Beh, You can make beer out of sugarcane too, so yes, ADD ZE BEAR, ZE AMERICAN SWINE
Again, it's all well and good to say that, but is it practical? I'd say no. Perhaps one generic 'Beer' commodity, but not the various types, as that would require a significant amount of time input, and would most definately be an idea for 4.86.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5