Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looking for tips about making my BBCode better and more appealing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there.

I am looking for tips to make my BBCode look more appealing, more inviting and attractive, and less of an eyesore. Something akin to a real faction's BBCode, but as I experiment, it seems I am completely unable to make a good one.

I believe it does it job, and is fit even for long texts, but I would like a BBCode template that is more inviting. Any tips, please? Also, please ignore the usage of "anime" (it's from a game) images as character images. I'm looking for tips such as the font, the overall structure, color or a color set, etc... This sort of stuff. So if you can help me... Thank you very much!

See ya and thanks for passing by!

Sorry if it is the wrong place. Please move if needed.
(12-05-2022, 08:27 AM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=130515

Thank you for the link, but I am looking for feedback on my BBCode template as well. But thanks anyway, I'll make sure to use it.
Have a nice day!
Overloaded with unnecessary things, use shades instead of pure colours, general look isn't really pleasant. Would change the font to Verdana.