Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A tale as old as time... (Hello)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You sit at your computer, sighing.

There's hundreds of games in your steam library, yet there's nothing to play.

Nostalgia overtakes you and you find yourself reinstalling a game from decades ago, hoping to catch just a small glint of the good old times you once had.

Well, uh, hey there! I'm Annie/Neffie, I'm from Finland (UTC+2). I used to play Disco back in 2014-2017 I think? I'm currently finishing up my Master's and already doing research work at a company. Hoping to get my thesis finished asap!

I enjoy all things creative, especially roleplaying (which is how I originally found this place). I do creative writing and D&D, and much more! So I hope that I can meet new people at this day and age of Disco and enjoy playing together. You can send me a pm over at the forums or straight up dm me on discord at Nef#7475! I hope we can be friends!

I'm currently flying in Okinawa/Honshu on my transport Little.Wish (somehow, that account survived all these years..!). Come say hi?
Hey, I remember you.
Glad to see many people coming by again, feel free to ask questions.
I faintly recall that name..
Welcome back.
Even. More?
What is this - a christmas miracle?

Welcome, welcome and welcome again! So lovely seeing that, especially a fellow roleplayer finding their way here.
I do hope you'll enjoy your time here and good luck on your thesis.
Afraid i can't just come say hi over in that part of Sirius without raising a couple eyebrows, so i say hi here instead Big Grin
Welcome back!

It's just as you might expect. Have fun!