Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Heyo, worth coming back?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Always good having a veteran player return. I look forward to it.
Thanks for all the tips and welcome messages, I will take a closer look at potential activities soon!
I have a few ships I can bring out for some fun trading and even RP.

Will also reply to PM's later today.

Is there any specific faction that needs activity perhaps?
(01-12-2023, 11:51 AM)Serpentis Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any specific faction that needs activity perhaps?
all of them honestly lol

Just do whatever you like, don't force yourself with things you don't find fun or you'll burn out.
Wow, this seems to be the year for returns. I'm back after 5 years myself, starting all over from scratch. So far so good. but holy heck has Sirus changed.
So far so good.

-Spire

(01-10-2023, 08:57 PM)Serpentis Wrote: [ -> ]Heya, so, been sort of thinking of coming back, but not sure what to do, used to love trading and all. But, it seems the route I was doing was either removed or moved. Can't remember the ***** it was, but the items were those wares that had no icon and went from different houses, Berries? No, never mind can't remember.
I got some credits and a few ships left, just not sure what to do. Give me some suggestions?

I may start doing some graphics again, but wildly out of practice.

Anyway, heya.
Here , Enjoy Smile

[Image: 7e2d0bef9f5fabb296869528ba8565ec.png]
Welcome back! Big Grin
Welcome back! I returned not long ago myself from a few years off. Player count is rather low but works in peak times. My biggest suggestion is to join one or more factions for RP and stuff to do, when not trading Smile
Welcome back! ^^
Back for 3-ish months(so far) after 10+ years away- Welcome back serpi
Pages: 1 2