Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Completed Event] RM/MND/KPR vs SCRA : Infrastructure raiders - Omega-7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

[Image: yoIC8Cc.png]

With the attention of the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr temporarily focused on Frankfurt, Coalition analysts have identified a potential weak point in the military's patrols in the Omegas. With the mining operations there being used to dealing with small-time pirates the continued reliability on the Rheinwehr for larger-scale defenses, the time is ripe for a coordinated battle group assault. The only thorn in the side of such plans is the taskforce charged with the defense of the Elbe fortress fortification operations. However, with a large amount of space to cover, this taskforce is bound to be separated, and may not respond in time to a swift incursion. Additionally, there are rumors that the Rheinwehr does not currently have enough crews in rotation, forcing its cooperation with its sister services which may reduce combat effectiveness. They will also naturally assume that the Elbe fortress is the target of the attack, which may reduce the effectiveness of their immediate response. It is estimated that only a few minutes of coordinated fire is enough to inflict considerable damage to a single installation. After this, the battlegroup would have the option to retreat or proceed to the other base and finish the job.

Combat Area & Disposition
[Image: 47Q5WxA.png]

The SCRA battle group will arrive in-system via the Omega-7 jump hole, and proceed toward their target(s). They can choose to focus on one station, scout out an area for weaknesses first, split their force, or anything else that makes sense. Their goal is to do as much damage to both stations within a period of one hour. This damage will be calculated via the POBs constructed for the purpose of this event right on top of the mining facilities. These POBs represent locations with the greatest structural weaknesses.

The RM taskforce is spread out as follows:
  • The Bismarck, one Donau, one Oder, and one snub start at Elbe
  • The Tirpitz/Elbe, one Oder, and two snubs start at Planet Stuttgart
  • One Donau and one snub start at Planet New Berlin
The RM ships in Stuttgart and New Berlin can immediately proceed to Omega-7. They will then have to decide whether to try to meet the enemy or consolidate power before moving out. Until a Coalition ship is spotted in sectors F-5 or E/F-3/4, or the RM get a distress call in the form of a POB siege message, they should be trying to defend the Elbe fortress, as they assume it is the target. However, after the above happens, the RM force can correctly conclude that the mining bases are under attack, and may choose to position ships near them.

Date & Time of the event

Date Fri, Feb 3rd, Time 8:00-9:00pm UTC

Participants

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr
Tempest[Flagship] - Su-Uchkhan: + Bismarck[Flagship] - Greifenstein: +
Hurricane: Tirpitz - Folkvangr: +
Typhoon: + Donau:
Typhoon - Vltava: + Donau:
Storm: Oder - Sprotte: +
Snub: + Snub - Elias.Beist: +
Snub - Pak.Yon-Su: + Snub - Richard.Wafler: +
Snub: Snub - Frieda.Voigt: +
Reserve
Reserve
snub
destroyer (potential)

MND is open to register for Tirpitz slot or below.
KPR is open to register for Oder slots or below.

List will be updated as time permits.

General rules
  • Cloaking is allowed.
  • No docking / repairs / rearming.
  • Combatants must stay Omega-7 or Omega-48, combatants that enter other systems are considered to be eliminated (except for RM at the start of the event). RM is not allowed to approach within 10K of the Ben Warner or Planet Tangier.
  • If you have been assigned respawns, make sure your ship is docked either at Ben Warner or Elbe prior to the event, and track how many you have left.
  • Event ends when both POBs have been destroyed, the Coalition side is destroyed, the Coalition side retreats to the Ben Warner or Tangier (if RM is still detecting SCRA on scanners elsewhere, they can try to hunt them down), or an hour has passed since the start of the event.

Please share any feedback you have, or reply with your character name and ship class to sign up.
--Wait till response from Event creator--
Add me as Coalition Typhoon Crusier class ... As long is done in the same hours of the past events, i could be joining too (Saturday or Sunday) Smile
(01-15-2023, 11:37 PM)Glaceau-SW Wrote: [ -> ]Add me as Coalition Typhoon Crusier class ... As long is done in the same hours of the past events, i could be joining too (Saturday or Sunday) Smile

Ok, please add the character's name, and feel free to fill out the scheduling form.
This time I only added options for Fridays-Sundays!
SCRA|CPW-Su-Uchkhan Tempest
BDM|RNC-Folkvangr, TIrpitz.
only official faction members can participate in event?
I think everyone who meet the conditions can join it
(01-16-2023, 01:06 AM)Ernest_Sapolsky Wrote: [ -> ]only official faction members can participate in event?

Indies are usually always welcome in these kinds of events and very often make up the bulk of forces.

Put me down for reserve SCRA| / BDM|, I'll hopefully confirm my attendence later in the week.
(01-16-2023, 01:06 AM)Ernest_Sapolsky Wrote: [ -> ]only official faction members can participate in event?

Indies are very welcome in events I organize! In fact people in OFs often start out as indies.
Pages: 1 2 3