Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Alster Union Signatures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The things needed
  • Faction Banner with our logo in it: 50 millions
  • Portal Signature that has the thread links in my current sig in it: 50 millions
  • Member Signature that may be used by our members: 50 millions
Requirements

The faction banner must have at least the name and logo of our Faction in it. Creative combinations and additions of some background units such as Planet Hamburg, Alster Shipyard, Arbeiter's render and etc. might be included. It should look vivid and professional.

The Portal Signature must have at least the name, logo of our faction and thread links in my current sig in it. (Preferably prepared in stylistic buttons). Again, creative combinations in depth will be the deciding factor here. Since its going to be the portal signature I'm going to use personally, I want it to look as good as possible.

The Member Signature must have at least the name, logo of our faction and room for a member's name in it. Since we have no ranks at all at the moment, there is no need for implementing materials referring to ranks and such. Stylistic background drops will be looked for at the first place as of the deciding factor.

Possible background units that may be used

Current Faction Logo
Arbeiter Render
Planet Hamburg
Alster Shipyard
And anything else

The ones picked at the end will be used permanently and this is why they have to look good.

Gentlemen, this is open for grabs now. Work out your imagination and testify your skills.

Note that the three projects will be seperately evaluated and may be claimed either by different people or the same person.
Bump. Cumulative reward has been raised to 150 millions.

We are looking forward to recieve some serious attendance before starting evaluation.
I give it a try,

last things I did:

[Image: matok3.png]

and my signature,
[Image: au3.png]

this is my first attempt for the banner, or member sig,
Not bad for the first attempt. I will be around to review the progress.
My try:

[Image: alsterunionbanner.jpg]

Not bad again. I'm hoping to see more submissions before our members make a decision.
[Image: Space.jpg]
Use smoothrenders from forum? It looks like your cutting the ship out, probably are, use renders.
i use renders i found on forum.
Pages: 1 2 3