Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Concluded Event] RM vs DTR: Syros defense - Omicron Xi | Feb 19th, 8pm UTC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[Image: yoIC8Cc.png]

With the attention of the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr always split between multiple theatres, any ongoing operations must provide considerable benefits to justify the dispositional investment. The full might of the Third Fleet may not have to be employed for what some consider the security of a dying system. With pressure mounting to release the larger ships towards more critical task forces, the admiral in command has a simple argument to present to the Oberkommando. A last strike, aimed at damaging critical ship building infrastructure of Syros Shipyard, employing all available forces in and around Munich. Though the enemy is forewarned and has managed to hold the upper hand in a previous engagement, the admiral is not ready to just quit without throwing one last solid punch.

Deterrence High Command cannot wait for this blow to come soon enough. Ever since the opening of the anomaly connecting Xi to Rheinland space, infrastructure inside the system has been under constant threat. Many a sleepless night and headache-inducing days of reshuffling personnel rotations must finally lead to an honorable battle, instead of the constant watching and waiting. While the Xi Flotilla commanders are confident in gaining the upper hand in such an engagement, the Rheinland military is not to be underestimated. Drills and exercises must continue week to week, until it's time to test the flotilla's battle readiness in space.

Combat Area & Disposition
[Image: UpUyymg.png]

This one is real simple. The RM fleet will start at the Omicron Xi jumphole in Munich. The DTR flotilla starts at Syros Shipyard. They then both proceed to somewhere around sector (EDIT: A/B 6/7 to be out of the way). The last ships afloat are the winners.

Date & Time of the event

Sun, February 19th, 8:00pm UTC

Participants

Kaiserliche Rheinwehr
Deterrence
Bismarck[Flagship] - Rammstein: + Legate[Flagship] - Santa-Trinidad: +
Bismarck - Greifenstein: + Legate - El.Arca: +
Elbe - Breisgau: + Murmillo - Parabellum: +
Elbe - Ruhr: + Murmillo - Rasgar:
Tirpitz - Folkvangr: + Tribunus - Triunfante: +
Tirpitz: Tribunus - Destruccion:
Donau - Weimar: + Praefect - Pedro: +
Donau - Scharnhorst: + Praefect - Rheinland.Go.Home: +
Bomber - Jurgen.Schmidt: + Bomber - Victor.Cessar: +
Bomber - Elias,Beist: + Bomber - Philip.Alfonso:
Fighter - Gerichtshofen: + Fighter - Kyriakos.Arkoudas: +
Fighter - Hans.Zweihander: + Fighter - Nox: +
Reserve
Reserve
can fill a fighter slot (potential) can fill a fighter/bomber slot on either side
can fill a Donau slot (potential) can fill a bomber or BC slot

List will be updated as time permits.

Additional slots of the same class can be added if there's interest from players on both sides.
Gunboat slots have been removed, but can be re-added if there's last-moment interest.

General rules
  • No cloaking.
  • No docking / repairs / rearming.
  • Combatants must stay in-system, combatants that leave are considered to be eliminated.
  • Event ends when all ships of one side have been destroyed, or one side retreats.

Please share any feedback you have, or reply with your character name and ship class to sign up.

DTR BC.Triunfante
RNC-Weimar
Donau cruiser
DTR-CNS>Cimitarra

Praefect cruiser
Yay, finally a combat event that isn't just another snub fight!

I'd like to bring a camera ship named [Combat.Camera], FL ID (so white to both parties to avoid red cursors) and no shield/thrusters (so no bumping/fully intangible). Has been a while since I got to upload new event footage!
(01-23-2023, 02:31 AM)Sombs Wrote: [ -> ]Yay, finally a combat event that isn't just another snub fight!

I'd like to bring a camera ship named [Combat.Camera], FL ID (so white to both parties to avoid red cursors) and no shield/thrusters (so no bumping/fully intangible). Has been a while since I got to upload new event footage!

I hope it'll be good!
Hi, Barrier,

Ship name DTR-CNS>El.Arca - Legate Dreadnought
Hello,
DTR-CNS>Parabellum - Murmillo
Add [RM] KKS-Rammstein as flagship
The usual.

[RM]KKS-Sprotte, Oder-class gunboat.

Can switch to Elbe or snub should my favourite spot be taken.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5