Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello Pilots!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Pilots, it is very good to join Discovery server after a few years of training and learning on LANs, let the greatest Sirius Adventure BEGIIINN!!!
Welcome to Discovery! Remember to read the rules, read the forums, and read some RP. In fact, just read in general.
I recommend reading up on RP and factions, just in case. Remember, the Xenos are not your friends. They're flying duct tape ships...:crazy:
Welcome to Disco, Netharon. As has been said, read the rules. They are many, and they are complex, but they are mostly common sense. There's a little sentence I use on myself whenever things get stressed around here. It is "Engage your brain before putting your mouth into gear.". It's saved me from saying many things I might later have regretted.

Above all, have fun.
Welcome to the community!

Get yourself some minutes to read over the factions, in order to avoid possible conflicts with them... some of them aren't in the vanilla FL and some vanilla factions have a slightly changed reputation table.
' Wrote:I recommend reading up on RP and factions, just in case. Remember, the Xenos are not your friends. They're flying duct tape ships...:crazy:

meh !! ofcourse we are ! If you join our side that is..:P

Join the Xeno Alliance ! We do wonders with duct tape !
hallo there~
welcome around and do have fun ^^
Hello and welcome. As other have mentioned we have some pretty complex rules to maintain this server as a role-playing server and so everybody has a pleasurable experience here. Be sure to read all the rules and obey them. Some are a little complex, reading sanction reports helped me gain a better understanding of many of them.

It's good to have some experience coing here, just keep in mind it's not all about PvP here.

If you need help or have any questions you can always post on the forums. Additionally you can stop by the disco help channel where you can also meet a great group of friendly players who have a lot of experience here (link in sig). This is in skype which is the chat program of choice of this community, I highly recommend getting it if you plan on being active here. Also I have heard the link may not be compatible with some newer versions of skype, if this is the case just PM me your skype name if you want to check it out.

Most of all though, Have Fun!
Welcome to Disco,

free drink at the cafe of freeport 1 with this post

see sig for link,
Hey! Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay at Disco.
Pages: 1 2