Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: How's the war between Liberty and Rheinland going on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm been trying to glean info about the the start of the war (the war kick off event was supposed to go down last weekend), but the slots been changed and I'm totally confused about it.

And checking the sanctions section gave me not so good impression how the things are going. So anyone can give me the idea what's going on?

And ID changes? What's that all about?

You know if you away even a week it's very hard to get back on track again due to sprawling nature of the forums. Maybe the VERY IMPORTANT announcements/change log of some kind would be nice collected in one place only. Now it's like hunting for the really important info (like the sanctions for some of the more established members due to ID changes highlight pretty well).
What war? There is no war. Love & peace !
Yet. When the new version is released. Then the DoW's are officially laid down.
Except the war already started between the official factions...:P
Yeah Kindred, love and peace... lol hippy nation.. Flowerpower :crazy::yahoo:
I think the [LN] lost the recent battle against the [RM]. But that's only 'cause they forgot to switch their safety's off...

>.>

<.<
Not because nubtard-joe decided to try to lead the fight from the only bomber present. >.>