Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: id wont set
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there. a few days ago i got rid of old ship and changed to a miner so i got rid of bmm id and got the freelancer id., but after trying /droprep for acouple of days. it still wont work. i just get "ERR no affililation"
ive tryed rebuying id at different bases and /droprep at different locations as well

please advise thks Free
(04-05-2023, 01:20 AM)Free_Riki Wrote: [ -> ]hi there. a few days ago i got rid of old ship and changed to a miner so i got rid of bmm id and got the freelancer id., but after trying /droprep for acouple of days. it still wont work. i just get "ERR no affililation"
ive tryed rebuying id at different bases and /droprep at different locations as well

please advise thks Free

when i change ID's , i use /resetrep ,,, i only use /droprep if the faction i want is the next one in the list.
you can also try to go to a freelancer base, then go to the bar and search for freelancer bribes, try to get two at the same screen, i mean if you get one, and then leave and try to get a second, that certanly will not work, but you enter the bar and there are at least two person offering the bribe, that usually is good enought to get the affililation.
or type /freelancer
(04-05-2023, 09:47 AM)NOVA-5 Wrote: [ -> ]or type /freelancer

typing /freelancer worked. thks alot free