Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Where oh where
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i ve been looking on here for someplace to leave comments about difficulties in the mod...should i just make one? or does one exist and was i just being blind?
what kind of difficulties?
The pinned topics in this forum should be where you can post most issues with the mod. If the problem you're having doesn't fit into any of those, a new topic might be appropriate if one wasn't already made about the same thing.

Discovery Mod Bug Reports
' Wrote:what kind of difficulties?
well for 1...no ship in the Mito Shipyard - Tau 63 and Rostock Station - Omega 15, can make it through the door....and certain other capital ships are either in asteroid fields (ie Phoenix Shipyards) or in systems where jump holes are in asteroid fields(ie Outer Sanctum)...that makes it damn near impossible to get the ship out of the system...

I'm just goin through and fully exploring the mod...and i'm far from done lol
Well if it's a bug, where something wasnt coded properly or was done unintentionally then report it in the bug report forum, otherwise probably the developer forums.

The cap ships being sold in asteroid fields has come up already by the way. And jump holes being in asteroid fields is down for a reason, perhaps to intentionally make it difficult for caps to use them, cause they shouldn't be, but ask in the dev forums or maybe Discovery Mod General Discussion if it's really bugging you.
try holding the thruster key (default is TAB) as soon as you press launch. this always helps