Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: DTR vs BAF & RM - Unexpected Surprises - FINISHED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

[Image: BAnner3.png]

War! Corsairs are bringing havoc to Bretonia and Rheinland! Both militaries have their hands full keeping these raiders at bay!

The Bretonian Armed Forces received intel about a incoming Corsair Raid on the Leicester Shipping Platform in Omega 3. A small battlegroup has been dispatched to deal with the pending threat. However, Intelligence failed in it's estimation of the Corsair forces. This was not just a raiding party, but an entire fleet! The Bretonian battlegroup has no option but to dig in at the Bowex Station and hold the line.

What both parties didn't know however, is that the Rheinwehr were doing military exercises in Omega 7. An emergency ping from 1 Bretonain pilot was enough to send in reinforcements. Will their extra weight be enough? Perhaps more important, will the BAF hold off the DTR long enough in order for the Rheinwehr to reinforce them? Or will they arrive too late and be another victim to the Corsair meatgrinder?

[Image: NAV.jpg]
Combat Area
Omega 3; 5/6-D/E
  • BAF will defend from Leicester Shipping Platform.
  • DTR will attack from the Omega 5 jumphole.
  • RM will wait in Omega 7. After 8 minutes they will enter 03 and join the battle.

Goals

The goal for DTR is to weaken the BAF as much as possible while outnumbering them before enemy reinforcements arrive.
The goal for BAF is to hold out long enough for RM forces to arrive to outnumber DTR.

Date & Time of the upcoming event

Sunday 7 May 19:30 UTC

Participants

Bretonian Armed Forces
The Deterrence
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr
Dunkirk: BAF|A-HMS-Ascension Legate: DTR-CNS>El.Arca Bismarck: [RM]KKS-Greifenstein
Fortitude: BPA)DurhamShire Murmillo: DTR-CNS>BattleMaster Tirpitz: Nanosinx
Fortitude: BAF|HMS-Victoria Tribunus: 9th.Legion Donau: [RM]KKS-Wetzlar
Crecy: BAF|HMS-Naseby Tribunus: Triunfante Oder: [RM]KKS-Raeren
Crecy: HMS-Campbeltown Praefect: DTR-CNS>Pedro Bomber: Karl_Schultz
Churchill: Praefect: DTR-CNS>Cimitarra Bomber: Barrier
Bomber: Winston.Wallace Praefect: CNS>Andalucia Fighter: Einheit
Bomber: Charles Wood Imperator: DTR-CNS>Twilight Fighter: [RM]Fl-Niklas.Schulz
Bomber: Lamorak Bomber: DTR-Carlos_Juan
Bomber: Igneel
Bomber: Cicada
Fighter: Val
Fighter: DTR-Prae.Fette
Reserve
Reserve
Reserve
Levenna: RNC-Scharnhorst - Donau
Val: Dunkirk Val: Murmillo Val: Fighter
Way-To-Heaven: Praefect Oberhausen: [RM]Fl-Ned.Brummer - Bomber
Kratos - Bomber Lukas: [RM]KKS-Hamburg - Tirpitz

List will be updated as time permits.
Please indicate your interest even if your preferred slot is full - you will be added to the reserve and activated as long as the fight is balanced.

General Rules
  • DTR forces will outnumber the BAF forces.
  • A smaller group of RM forces will enter combat 8 minutes after the beginning of the engagement from Leicester Shipping Platform.
  • No cloaking.
  • No docking / repairs / rearming.
  • Combatants must stay in-system in the designated Area. Retreating from the area is allowed, but this means you cannot re-engage for the duration of that event. Anyone deliberately proceeding too far behind enemy lines (more than one sector deeper into the system) is considered to be put out of action for the purpose of that event.

Ship slots and holdout time are not final!
    Please share any feedback you have, or reply with your character name and ship class to sign up.

[RM]KKS-Wetzlar, Donau
I can bring the following ships, put me wherever you like:

Dunkirk
Murmillo
RM/Sair fighter

I'll provide names later.
Einheit - RM Valkyrie

Edit: Also RNC-Scharnhorst as a second Donau, if a slot comes available, consider that priority over the fighter if it becomes a thing.
Karl_Schultz - RM Bomber
If I can as a law enforcement officer, put in a Battlecruise Bretonian Lend-Lease: BPA)DurhamShire.
(04-10-2023, 08:54 AM)Val Wrote: [ -> ]I can bring the following ships, put me wherever you like:

Dunkirk
Murmillo
RM/Sair fighter

I'll provide names later.

Placed you in Corsair fighter slot, the others in reserve should there be changes.
(04-10-2023, 10:27 AM)Levenna Wrote: [ -> ]Einheit - RM Valkyrie

Edit: Also RNC-Scharnhorst as a second Donau, if a slot comes available, consider that priority over the fighter if it becomes a thing.

Placed you in fighter slot for now. I'm still reviewing the slots with the other faction leaders.
Hi, Raum ^^

Please put me on the corsair Legate slot, El.Arca
i would take the Rheinland Bismarck slot ( [RM]kks-Greifenstein
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5