Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [Trade/RP Event] Peace, now Profits! COMPLETED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Peace, now Profits!
A Community Event

Description

All Worlds Enterprises & Securities has encouraged the house corporations of Liberty, Rheinland, and Gallia to take full advantage of the opportunities in trade presenting themselves with the newly declared Liberty/Gallia peace!

COMMUNICATION LINK

In a further effort to assist the beginning of major trade along an alternative route via Rheinland, incentives to reported trades have been now offered to all corporations involved from these three houses!

Details

Event start
  • This event will begin immediately upon posting of this event thread.

Participants:
This event is restricted to the following IDs:
  • Liberty lawful corporations
  • Rheinland lawful corporations
  • Gallic lawful corporations

Primary Objective:
  • Pickup Liberty commodities from Liberty space and deliver them to the locations specified in the communication - some to Rheinland, but ALWAYS some to Gallia.
  • Pickup Rheinland commodities from Rheinland space and deliver them to the locations specified in the communication - some to either Liberty or Gallia, depending on route direction.
  • Pickup Gallic commodities from Gallic space and deliver them to the locations specified in the communication - some to Rheinland, but ALWAYS some to Liberty.

• As deliveries are made, visual evidence of deliveries (//screenshots) showing DELIVERY LOCATION AND CARGO, AS WELL AS FACTION ID (FIRST SHIP REPORT ONLY - for indies only) will need to be provided by EITHER:
    • via response to the public communication sent from AWES(see link above).
    • via this event post reply, in SHORT FORM WITH SAME REQUIREMENTS with simple text, still with screenshot for proof. (In effort to encourage maximum participation, even if you don't like to forum RP).
  • SPECIAL CATEGORY: RP - Have a great interaction as result of the event? Post it! See incentives for rewards!

IMPORTANT NOTES:
  • ALL DELIVERS TO RHEINLAND SPACE MUST MAINTAIN A MINIMUM OF 1000 UNITS OF LIBERTY/GALLIA SOURCED COMMODITY ONBOARD BOUND FOR GALLIA/LIBERTY SPACE, AS THIS IS THE MAIN ROLEPLAY OF THIS EVENT - COMMERCE BETWEEN LIBERTY AND GALLIA. ***YOU CANNOT JUST GO BACK AND FORTH FROM RHEINLAND TO EITHER OTHER PARTICIPATING HOUSE. AS WELL, TAU BLOCKADE RUNNERS WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE, FOR FAILING TO TAKE THE PRESCRIBED EVENT ROUTE***.
  • As noted in the communication, if you find a PROFITABLE commodity to run either direction, RUN it and REPORT it! When fact checked and found acceptable, you will be rewarded and a new item is announced to the event list! This was done intentionally for interaction!
  • ALL COMMODITIES REPORTED MUST BE LEGAL BY LOCAL HOUSE LAWS. See different House Laws for acceptable transport of restricted cargos by different factions.

Event completion
  • This event is a race to completion. Payment will go out to players as they report deliveries in the order that these deliveries are reported.
  • The event is completed when max bonus payment is reached, although for RP you can continue to report such deliveries.
  • In the event of exceeding max payment amounts by some players reporting later, it will be at the discretion of AWES whether extra cargo are paid out as well, depending on amounts. Timely reporting is encouraged to avoid such issues.
Incentives
  • In addition to any payments made at the bases themselves at time of delivery, each unit of cargo reported delivered will net a payment of:
    • 5,000 SC for Premium Trade Items,
    • 6,000 SC for Common Trade Items,

• 500,000,000 SC Max Bonus Pool for all Trade Items payouts.

• 100,000,000 SC Bonus payment to best RP situation reported by traders, as determined by Event Coordinator. Payout made to ship or ships involved as seen fit by their participation in RP - including the reporting ship.

All Bonus Payments made directly to the ship or account specified by the reporting player.

Sponsors
  • In addition to funding contributions by AWES to this event, the following factions have provided credits in support:
    • SEO and the Texas base of Eupen Handelsplatz

Progress Tracking

Amount of Cargo Transported:
Liberty to Gallia - 17000
Liberty to Rheinland - 12000
Rheinland to Gallia - 12000
Rheinland to Liberty - 14999
Gallia to Liberty - 13000
Gallia to Rheinland - 16000

84,999 Total

Most Cargo moved per House:
Liberty Corporations: 20,000
Rheinland Corporations: 0
Gallic Corporations: 64,999

REMAINING BONUS POOL FUNDS AVAILABLE: CLOSED/COMPLETED74,000,000

Sponsor added to event page - details updated.

-----Trade Event Link-----
Greetings! This is the trade vessel "Ragnor" - the irony of our namesake is that we definitely aren't warriors! We heard of the great incentive to push trade through these parts and so we've jumped aboard. Hopin' to make a nice profit in the process. Hell at these incentives, it even beats smugglin'! We're happy to finally make an honest living and make our family proud!.

Here's the log of our first run! - It also includes our EFL credentials. We've moved 4,000 units of Boron to Stuttgart and also picked up some Space Jellies for the haul to Languedoc. It make not be the most efficient route, but we don't mind sight seein' at the same time, I think the incentive is worth the trip. Our imaging log indicates we picked up Boron in Liberty space, in the top left panel, top right shows our ID papers. Bottom Right is our Stuttgart stop and our final destination is shown in the bottom left panel right before we landed and offloaded the goods!

Thanks again for the incentives and the excuse to go tour some of the finer established colonies.

4000 units of Boron to Rheinland.
4000 Units of Blue Jellies to Gallia
1000 units of Boron to Gallia
Progress Tracking - participation updated

Hello! Can anyone hear me? *taps the comms* OH , We ARE transmitting! We, the crew of the *hic* Ragnor, Appreciate your bonus. We decided to grab some Moly Ore...Mmmolybedunm , Molybdenum! That's it, to New Berlin, and MAN can they drink, Did you know how good Rheinland Beer is? *hic* Anyway! We thought we should bring this beer to New, New York. Get it, cuz it's new. heh. Anyway we don't condone drinking while piloting, so thank goodness for some AI autopilot. Anyway We deposited the following.
Visual Log located here:
4000 Molybdenum Ore to New Berlin
1000 Yttrium to Manhattan, New York
4000 Rheinland Beers to Manhattan, New York
Runnin' another Trip to Good Ol' Gallia, We stopped off once again with the Boron into Stuttgard and sold 4k and picked up them blue jillies, And sold them at Planet Blois in the Orleanais sector,
Haven't seen too many traders, I suppose they're still worried about that trade embargo. AS per usual, here is our visual log.

Picked up 5000 Boron in New York
Dropped off 4000 Boron in Stuttgart
Picked up 4000 Blue Jillies in Stuttgart
Sold 1000 Boron in Blois
Sold 4000 Blue Jillies in Languedoc (realised it's more profitable there)

Hey, uh, My father has passed out, and i'm trying to follow his instructions here. So here goes, we routed through Picardy on the return trip and picked up some Molybdenum ore. Told me to off load in Munich? Buuut New Berlin seemed like a better deal. Father told me the booze isn't for me, and I can have some when i'm 16 but he's not gonna notice if one crate is missin'. I'll be dropping off the rest of the goods in Manhattan as per usual so here's my flight log. I'd appreciate if you kept this log to yourself, I'd be gettin whooped if he found out.

Thanks for your time,

- Farnak Salazar

4000 Molybdenum Ore to New Berlin
1000 Yttrium to Manhattan, New York
3999 Rheinland beers to Manhattan, New York.

Event Update

For the final week of this event, the following bonuses have been increased:
3,000 SC for Premium Trade Items >> Increased to 5000 SC per item
4,000 SC for Common Trade Items >> Increased to 6000 SC per item

REMAINING BONUS POOL FUNDS AVAILABLE: 356,000,000

Pages: 1 2