Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Heroes never die! - Vitoniz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Once Vito brought up a difficult topic: if one of us were to pass away, the other would inform the forum. I thought it was crazy, but part of Vito still lives in the corners of the forum. So it is with a heavy heart that I write these words today.

As many of you might know, Vito went to war as a volunteer to protect his family and friends and many of you may have noticed his silence on the forum and Discord. However, I think not many of you knew that Vito was listed as MIA since December 1, 2022. Some of you made a lot of effort to get at least some information about him. Today, I received confirmation of his death.

Please, out of respect for him and feelings of his family refrain from trying to contact his family and loved ones. Thank you for understanding

Vito will forever be in our hearts.

Glory to the Hero!

Спи спокійно брате! Ще зустрінемось якось на Горині..

[Image: 1EEZnqd.png]
Rest in Peace Vito. I may not have known you, but I know you are braver than most. Slava Ukraini.
Vito was a valued member of the community and his contributions to Disco will not soon be forgotten. Thank you for informing us of his passing.
Vito was the first old-timer who properly greeted me in this game, introduced me to his faction and helped me to gather my bearings around here.

I thank you for all, Vito, you will not be forgotten.
Rest in peace, my old friend.

Спи спокойно, братишка. Слишком рано ты нас оставил...
The best sons of Ukraine are dying right now... Vito will not be ashamed to look the Cossacks in the eye's in the sky.

На щиті брате, спи спокійно.
You lived with no fear, and you died with no fear. Speedy way to Valhalla, old friend. You will be missed and never forgotten. Герої не вмирають!
He knew what he went on.

I knew him since I came to Disco and he was a good friend of mine. Rest in Peace, Vito.
Vito was a pillar of the community and the Order will feel emptier without him. Rest well my friend.
RIP and all the F's in chat to Vito.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7