Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.82 Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope this the correct forum, if not please (re)move the topic!

Hey all, I've put a 4.82 server online for people to play on. It's called:
Host Name: +audio (Discovery 4.82)
Server IP: 213.51.231.207

(Starting credits $100.000 and neutral reputation)
More info about the server: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Exboard/index...owforum=47

Everyone is welcome to come and create a character and have some fun!

+audio LSky
Ummm..... This forum is for this community thanks for the offer but I am not interested and can you please go spam somewhere else please?
No offense, but you're probably not gonna get a lot of ppl to go on your new server. I mean, we have a great community right now.
I don't consider it spam, and since we have no forum for advertising, I'm moving this thread into Freelancer General.

Don't be offensive guys, Discovery was downloaded from TLR more than 3000 times in only a few days, and we've got a 36 player limit :)
*sighs* ok igiss. Altho i think most ppl downloaded for SP. That's what i did for a few months.
What's the old quote?

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

1) Other servers running the Mod are a compliment to the genius of Igiss and his faithful crew;

2) It's sometimes nice to have a "quiet" place to play where you can step out of the characters developed on "our" Server. (Also for testing, exploring, etc, without a big crowd wondering what you're up to this time.. heh);

3) Paladin: When ya gonna upgrade Kansas to 4.82??

"Sam.Spade", Server cop, Kansas 24/7
"Garibaldi" Hacker w/ a Snub Nose, Kansas 24/7
Thanks man. No Offence. But I am going to stick with Discovery.
Malaclypse 666,Dec 7 2006, 05:35 PM Wrote:1)  Other servers running the Mod are a compliment to the genius of Igiss and his faithful crew;
That's what I thought :)