Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Couden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The bottom line is, you're right. My words "good hunting" are in poor tastes and I will never say that or similar phrases again here. For perspective, as somebody who was a combatant, fighting - whether it be in a boxing ring or in a battle zone - requires 100% focus at all times. One slip of the mind could lead to disaster. When I say "good hunting", whether it's here or in real life, it's my subtle way of reminding them maintain focus. For the record, I have a number of Russian friends (some have disappeared) and I worry about their safety and condition during these dark times. I never wish death on anybody, I've seen too much of it.

TLDR; This is one of those rare times when an actual adult is behind the keyboard and can see things from a different perspective to realize what he said was not in good taste.

To forum moderators: Can we be told when this happens? There are other words in my post that I would have liked to maintain. A simple message and I could have edited that part out. This also lets the user know when a discrepancy occurs so that we don't repeat our behavior. Thanks!

Diaz

Don't worry bro i like altitude from guy who didn't cross 5 meters from house, those kinda guy scream like a girls when there is fight!!! Wink so i don't mind
(05-12-2023, 01:44 PM)Diaz Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry bro i like altitude from guy who didn't cross 5 meters from house, those kinda guy scream like a girls when there is fight!!! Wink so i don't mind

He's still right though, given that my message was in a public forum. Your mentality when you get there will be almost, if not more, important than any training you have been under. Having the right mindset is important. I'll keep my true messages private as to not insult or provoke.
(05-12-2023, 01:44 PM)Diaz Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry bro i like altitude from guy who didn't cross 5 meters from house, those kinda guy scream like a girls when there is fight!!! Wink so i don't mind

This better not be your last post in Discovery. Wake up soon, come home soon
Couden, earlier today, made a statement referring to me as somebody who wishes Russians dead based on my phrase "good hunting". Both of our posts have been deleted, and rightfully so.

When I read his post referencing my usage of the phrase "good hunting", which I now no longer use, I created this post and even sent him a private message at the same time to clear up what I meant by that phrase and to open dialogue with him for a better understanding. This was my PM sent to Couden:

Racerdude Wrote:Please read my post

https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=197126

I want to also personally apologize to you. My intent was not to agitate or irritate. I wish this war was to end so everybody can return to their normal lives. Moving forward, if you have a problem with anything I say or do, reach out and we can discuss.

Be safe,
-Racer

To date, there has been no response to either message yet he insists on calling me out. As I said before, you have a choice in playing your part in opening up a discussion with me so that we can settle whatever grievances we have for each other. Or you can continue to harbor anger and hate.

I will not tolerate any further, unfounded, accusations. I have lost my patience.
That's enough trial by forum.

Call each other out in PM's as much as you want, hash it out and finish this up, privately.

No one else in the community needs to see any of this and is in breach of forum rules.

Thread locked.